Post your JK pics! - Page 422 - JeepForum.com

 20Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #6316 of 7856 Old 06-09-2013, 10:38 PM
n3tfury
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Tucson
Posts: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonyJohn View Post
Correct, i dont know the brand. I want to stay away from plastidip, i hear its trouble over time
Thanks for the info! Looks great!

n3tfury is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #6317 of 7856 Old 06-11-2013, 08:54 AM
Jorgeslk
Registered User
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Povoa de Varzim
Posts: 7
Hello there,

My first post in this forum.
Here it is, my "asphalt Jeep" , itīs a Diesel with 200HP have it for one and a half years and never saw dirt, never climb anything (except side walks), never use that other shift stick but i just love to ride it everyday...

Best regards
Jorge from Portugal
Attached Thumbnails
fotografia1.JPG   fotografia2.JPG   fotografia3.JPG   fotografia4.JPG  
Jorgeslk is offline  
post #6318 of 7856 Old 06-11-2013, 09:43 AM
n3tfury
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Tucson
Posts: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorgeslk View Post
Hello there,

My first post in this forum.
Here it is, my "asphalt Jeep" , itīs a Diesel with 200HP have it for one and a half years and never saw dirt, never climb anything (except side walks), never use that other shift stick but i just love to ride it everyday...

Best regards
Jorge from Portugal
Snorkel for a pavement queen? Still looks good, but you're really missing out not taking her off road!
n3tfury is offline  
post #6319 of 7856 Old 06-11-2013, 06:57 PM
Erbo1Kanerbo
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,306
And the blue wall out lol lazy tire shop techs. Black wall out ftw

ZJ Build thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...build-1024680/


ZJ's: If you dont know what it is you cant afford it.
Erbo1Kanerbo is offline  
post #6320 of 7856 Old 06-11-2013, 07:29 PM
zombiehunta666
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 3,217
Hello,

I dig having a pavement princess too. I bought a new 2013 Jeep •IlIIII• wrangler sport unlimited 6 weeks ago. I have had two separate electrical problems causing no-starts, so much so that I actually returned the first Jeep •IlIIII• back to the dealer. I'm two strikes out with two separates brand new jeeps.

@Zombiehunta666
*lllllll*
The birth of the ZombieHunta!
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/birth-zombiehunta-1612329/
zombiehunta666 is offline  
post #6321 of 7856 Old 06-11-2013, 09:25 PM
wilgeno
Bug-Out!
 
wilgeno's Avatar
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Saint Paul
Posts: 572
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by n3tfury View Post
Snorkel for a pavement queen? Still looks good, but you're really missing out not taking her off road!
There's been a few times in Minnesota where that snorkel would have been handy on the pavement. That or an ark.
wilgeno is offline  
post #6322 of 7856 Old 06-11-2013, 09:42 PM
brianjw
Registered User
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Hillsboro
Posts: 1,366
Camping and playing around Moab.





brianjw is offline  
post #6323 of 7856 Old 06-11-2013, 10:49 PM
S1L3NT_WH33L3R
Registered User
2005 WK 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 792
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorgeslk
Hello there,

My first post in this forum.
Here it is, my "asphalt Jeep" , itīs a Diesel with 200HP have it for one and a half years and never saw dirt, never climb anything (except side walks), never use that other shift stick but i just love to ride it everyday...

Best regards
Jorge from Portugal
Well since you aren't really any of those parts, is be happy to take them off your hands and put them to good use

'05 WK Limited, QD-II, 5.7L HEMI, Volant Cold Air Intake, Aries Taillight Guards, Rola Roof Rack, Cobra CB, Firestik Antennas, Magnaflow Performance Exhaust, OME HD lift, 285/70-17 GY Duratracs, Spidertrax Spacers, Superchips Programmer, Steel Armadillo Super Sliders
~Jeep makes it HEMI shakes it~Ain't Nothing Humble about that HEMI Rumble~
S1L3NT_WH33L3R is offline  
post #6324 of 7856 Old 06-12-2013, 08:18 AM
mpdlawdog
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: delaware
Posts: 11
had some fun this weekend

went out with some friends...have to down load the rest of the pics!
Attached Thumbnails
jeepn.JPG  
mpdlawdog is offline  
post #6325 of 7856 Old 06-12-2013, 10:41 AM
TimsToy
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Brewster
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiehunta666
Hello,

I dig having a pavement princess too. I bought a new 2013 Jeep •IlIIII• wrangler sport unlimited 6 weeks ago. I have had two separate electrical problems causing no-starts, so much so that I actually returned the first Jeep •IlIIII• back to the dealer. I'm two strikes out with two separates brand new jeeps.
I also Love my Pavement Princess aka Mall Crawler too. Beats getting it all scratched and or banged up and maybe even broke on rough trails! I have a good friend who put too much $$$ into his JK to bang it up on trails, even though a lot of hard core trail riders bashed him for not taking it off road. Sheesh if we had a 2nd Jeep to be our Dailey Drivers, we would go off roading.

I had a starting issue a couple years ago, something about safety switch or ground? It would just "click" when I turned the key, so someone told me just to jiggle the shifter (its automatic) and that's all it took, and starts right up every time. A few people said they took theirs out of gear and back into park, and it started right up.

Good luck
TimsToy is offline  
post #6326 of 7856 Old 06-12-2013, 11:35 AM
n3tfury
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Tucson
Posts: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjw View Post
Camping and playing around Moab.

[IMG][/IMG]
That's sooooo awesome....

Any special overland set ups in the cargo area? And where did you get your sunshade?
n3tfury is offline  
post #6327 of 7856 Old 06-12-2013, 01:55 PM
brianjw
Registered User
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Hillsboro
Posts: 1,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by n3tfury

That's sooooo awesome....

Any special overland set ups in the cargo area? And where did you get your sunshade?
Nothing fancy in the back right now. Currently the single rear seat is removed for full height standing/changing area. I built a rear shelf, everything is arranged a particular way for this trip.



Two action packers on the left with jetboil, French press, fuel, gsi pots/pans, plates, cups, bowls utensils etc. Sleeping bag above. Top right is an REI food storage deal that has a folding aluminum table built in to it. Behind the seat is my hi lift, tool bag, on the right is a 7 and 4 gallon water tote, single burner stove, then a 50qt cooler on the left. Misc gear stuffed between the roll bar and the sides. Clothes bags in the back seat. Pillows and fleece two person bag closed in the top. For now it works. Eventually I'd like a metal rack back there, 50qt arb cooler, drawer setup, tailgate table. Have to prioritize some how!
brianjw is offline  
post #6328 of 7856 Old 06-12-2013, 02:08 PM
n3tfury
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Tucson
Posts: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjw View Post
Nothing fancy in the back right now. Currently the single rear seat is removed for full height standing/changing area. I built a rear shelf, everything is arranged a particular way for this trip.



Two action packers on the left with jetboil, French press, fuel, gsi pots/pans, plates, cups, bowls utensils etc. Sleeping bag above. Top right is an REI food storage deal that has a folding aluminum table built in to it. Behind the seat is my hi lift, tool bag, on the right is a 7 and 4 gallon water tote, single burner stove, then a 50qt cooler on the left. Misc gear stuffed between the roll bar and the sides. Clothes bags in the back seat. Pillows and fleece two person bag closed in the top. For now it works. Eventually I'd like a metal rack back there, 50qt arb cooler, drawer setup, tailgate table. Have to prioritize some how!
Wow, that's really great! Thanks a lot for that pic, that helps and your stand up space makes complete sense in removing that rear single seat. Great setup!
n3tfury is offline  
post #6329 of 7856 Old 06-12-2013, 03:51 PM
YATZI1980
Registered User
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 513
Oh yeah

image-1129976435.jpg
YATZI1980 is offline  
post #6330 of 7856 Old 06-12-2013, 06:47 PM
KassonCJ
Junior Member
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Kasson
Posts: 25
Here is my New 2013. Just picked it up a few hours ago. I will be joining the JK side of the Forum from the CJ side.
Attached Thumbnails
2013 Jeep JK 030.JPG  
KassonCJ is offline  
Reply

Tags
image , JK Wrangler , photos , pictures , wrangler

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (1 members and 1 guests)
Mr_Tim0
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
how to post pics? climbinmyjeep TJ Wrangler Technical Forum 14 02-18-2012 03:27 AM
How to post pics: Mud-n-Beer YJ Wrangler Technical Forum 10 02-03-2011 06:34 AM
Can someone post pics? TanTJ04 TJ Wrangler Technical Forum 8 03-17-2008 05:07 PM
how do i get pics to post BadAssYJ YJ Wrangler Technical Forum 11 05-19-2006 08:36 PM
How do I post pics? CaptainJim TJ Wrangler Technical Forum 1 02-15-2004 08:38 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome