Post your JK pics! - Page 422 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Post your JK pics!

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-09-2013, 10:38 PM   #6316
n3tfury

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonyJohn View Post
Correct, i dont know the brand. I want to stay away from plastidip, i hear its trouble over time
Thanks for the info! Looks great!

n3tfury is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 08:54 AM   #6317
Jorgeslk
2012 JK Wrangler 

Hello there,

My first post in this forum.
Here it is, my "asphalt Jeep" , itīs a Diesel with 200HP have it for one and a half years and never saw dirt, never climb anything (except side walks), never use that other shift stick but i just love to ride it everyday...

Best regards
Jorge from Portugal
fotografia1.jpg   fotografia2.jpg   fotografia3.jpg   fotografia4.jpg  
Jorgeslk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 09:43 AM   #6318
n3tfury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorgeslk View Post
Hello there,

Here it is, my "asphalt Jeep" , itīs a Diesel with 200HP have it for one and a half years and never saw dirt, never climb anything (except side walks), never use that other shift stick but i just love to ride it everyday...

Best regards
Jorge from Portugal
Snorkel for a pavement queen? Still looks good, but you're really missing out not taking her off road!
Unread 06-11-2013, 06:57 PM   #6319
Erbo1Kanerbo
2008 JK Wrangler 

And the blue wall out lol lazy tire shop techs. Black wall out ftw

ZJ's: If you dont know what it is you cant afford it.
Erbo1Kanerbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 07:29 PM   #6320
zombiehunta666
2013 JK Wrangler 

Hello,

I dig having a pavement princess too. I bought a new 2013 Jeep •IlIIII• wrangler sport unlimited 6 weeks ago. I have had two separate electrical problems causing no-starts, so much so that I actually returned the first Jeep •IlIIII• back to the dealer. I'm two strikes out with two separates brand new jeeps.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/birth-zombiehunta-1612329/
zombiehunta666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 09:25 PM   #6321
wilgeno
Bug-Out!

2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3tfury View Post
Snorkel for a pavement queen? Still looks good, but you're really missing out not taking her off road!
There's been a few times in Minnesota where that snorkel would have been handy on the pavement. That or an ark.
wilgeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 09:42 PM   #6322
brianjw
2012 JK Wrangler 

Camping and playing around Moab.

brianjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 10:49 PM   #6323
S1L3NT_WH33L3R
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorgeslk
Hello there,

Best regards
Jorge from Portugal
Well since you aren't really any of those parts, is be happy to take them off your hands and put them to good use
'05 WK Limited, QD-II, 5.7L HEMI, Volant Cold Air Intake, Aries Taillight Guards, Rola Roof Rack, Cobra CB, Firestik Antennas, Magnaflow Performance Exhaust, OME HD lift, 285/70-17 GY Duratracs, Spidertrax Spacers, Superchips Programmer, Steel Armadillo Super Sliders
~Jeep makes it HEMI shakes it~Ain't Nothing Humble about that HEMI Rumble~
S1L3NT_WH33L3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2013, 08:18 AM   #6324
mpdlawdog
2007 JK Wrangler 

had some fun this weekend

went out with some friends...have to down load the rest of the pics!
jeepn.jpg  
mpdlawdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2013, 10:41 AM   #6325
TimsToy
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiehunta666
Hello,

I dig having a pavement princess too. I bought a new 2013 Jeep •IlIIII• wrangler sport unlimited 6 weeks ago. I have had two separate electrical problems causing no-starts, so much so that I actually returned the first Jeep •IlIIII• back to the dealer. I'm two strikes out with two separates brand new jeeps.
I also Love my Pavement Princess aka Mall Crawler too. Beats getting it all scratched and or banged up and maybe even broke on rough trails! I have a good friend who put too much $$$ into his JK to bang it up on trails, even though a lot of hard core trail riders bashed him for not taking it off road. Sheesh if we had a 2nd Jeep to be our Dailey Drivers, we would go off roading.

I had a starting issue a couple years ago, something about safety switch or ground? It would just "click" when I turned the key, so someone told me just to jiggle the shifter (its automatic) and that's all it took, and starts right up every time. A few people said they took theirs out of gear and back into park, and it started right up.

Good luck
TimsToy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2013, 11:35 AM   #6326
n3tfury

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjw View Post
Camping and playing around Moab.

[IMG][/IMG]
That's sooooo awesome....

Any special overland set ups in the cargo area? And where did you get your sunshade?
Unread 06-12-2013, 01:55 PM   #6327
brianjw
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3tfury

That's sooooo awesome....

Any special overland set ups in the cargo area? And where did you get your sunshade?
Nothing fancy in the back right now. Currently the single rear seat is removed for full height standing/changing area. I built a rear shelf, everything is arranged a particular way for this trip.

Two action packers on the left with jetboil, French press, fuel, gsi pots/pans, plates, cups, bowls utensils etc. Sleeping bag above. Top right is an REI food storage deal that has a folding aluminum table built in to it. Behind the seat is my hi lift, tool bag, on the right is a 7 and 4 gallon water tote, single burner stove, then a 50qt cooler on the left. Misc gear stuffed between the roll bar and the sides. Clothes bags in the back seat. Pillows and fleece two person bag closed in the top. For now it works. Eventually I'd like a metal rack back there, 50qt arb cooler, drawer setup, tailgate table. Have to prioritize some how!
brianjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2013, 02:08 PM   #6328
n3tfury

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjw View Post
Nothing fancy in the back right now. Currently the single rear seat is removed for full height standing/changing area. I built a rear shelf, everything is arranged a particular way for this trip.

Two action packers on the left with jetboil, French press, fuel, gsi pots/pans, plates, cups, bowls utensils etc. Sleeping bag above. Top right is an REI food storage deal that has a folding aluminum table built in to it. Behind the seat is my hi lift, tool bag, on the right is a 7 and 4 gallon water tote, single burner stove, then a 50qt cooler on the left. Misc gear stuffed between the roll bar and the sides. Clothes bags in the back seat. Pillows and fleece two person bag closed in the top. For now it works. Eventually I'd like a metal rack back there, 50qt arb cooler, drawer setup, tailgate table. Have to prioritize some how!
Wow, that's really great! Thanks a lot for that pic, that helps and your stand up space makes complete sense in removing that rear single seat. Great setup!
Unread 06-12-2013, 03:51 PM   #6329
YATZI1980
2011 JK Wrangler 

Oh yeah

image-1129976435.jpg
YATZI1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2013, 06:47 PM   #6330
KassonCJ
2013 JK Wrangler 

Here is my New 2013. Just picked it up a few hours ago. I will be joining the JK side of the Forum from the CJ side.
2013-jeep-jk-030.jpg  
KassonCJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
image , JK Wrangler , photos , pictures , wrangler

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.