Post your JK pics! - Page 414 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Post your JK pics!

NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 05-06-2013, 06:39 PM   #6196
wilywillie
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Nice rig, CRlickey! I have the same 08 X with the same coils, and I moved here from Glen Allen (Lex. Farm & Broad) last year! Mine doesn't sit so high, though.....must be all the weight I've added:-(

Here she is at Potts Mtn.: (the bugs were so thick, everybody had to chain smoke!)

http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/s...earthquake.jpg
wilywillie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2013, 07:59 PM   #6197
LoneWolf
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dualtjs
Had it for just over a week. I'm not thrilled with the tube bumper, but it's not only the color that I've wanted since it came out, but has the lift (2.5" BB) and wheels that I would have selected if I were choosing (well, maybe not exactly what I would have select, but close enough to say they are the same).

Night that I bought it, followed by today in my driveway:
Nice rig. I'm familiar with the wheels; what tires are you running?

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
Unread 05-06-2013, 08:03 PM   #6198
dualtjs
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Nice rig. I'm familiar with the wheels; what tires are you running?

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
Nitto Terra Grappler 285R70/17 (so essentially 33's).
dualtjs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2013, 09:31 PM   #6199
TXWK131
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilywillie
Nice rig, CRlickey! I have the same 08 X with the same coils, and I moved here from Glen Allen (Lex. Farm & Broad) last year! Mine doesn't sit so high, though.....must be all the weight I've added:-(

Here she is at Potts Mtn.: (the bugs were so thick, everybody had to chain smoke!)
What top is that you are runnin?
DIY DECK LID
[/CENTER]

2006 Navy WK HEMI ~RK 3.5 lift - 17" Moabs - Toyo 265.70.17 AT - Bedliner Paint Job - [COLOR="Red"][B]SOLD[/B][/COLOR]

'85 XJ... Still tryin to figure out what the heck I have in this piece of Junk! But you gotta start somewhere
TXWK131 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2013, 12:25 PM   #6200
wilywillie
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXWK131 View Post

What top is that you are runnin?
That's just the factory top! Its set up like that (no doors, windows or surrounds) right now....and yes, its been raining for 2 days

Unread 05-07-2013, 01:20 PM   #6201
crlickey
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanimal View Post
why is it not a good thing?
crlickey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2013, 02:16 PM   #6202
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by crlickey View Post
More "stuff" to get beat up.
Unread 05-07-2013, 03:31 PM   #6203
TJeep32
2009 JK Wrangler 

Got her all nice and cleaned up

20130507_162702-1.jpg

20130507_162720-1.jpg

20130507_162829-1.jpg

Sent from my GS2 using JeepForum
TJeep32 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2013, 06:13 PM   #6204
Filthy-Beast
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by crlickey View Post
Dual dampening stabilizers are not needed, and typically added by mistake to correct death wobble., Stabilizers are not the cause or cure, just a band-aide to hide the real cause while it continues to get worse.

[COLOR="red"][B]For Sale:[/B][/COLOR] [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f129/jk-4dr-black-painted-hard-top-1000-a-1541186/"][COLOR="Blue"]2013 4dr JK Painted black Hard Top[/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f127/jkur-18-59-springs-shocks-1557427/"][COLOR="Purple"]JKUR 18/59 springs and shocks[/COLOR][/URL]

[SIZE="1"][B]97 TJ:[/B] daughter 1 - 2.5L, Auto, 2" BB, 31" GY Duratrac
[B]98 TJ:[/B] Daugher 2 - 4.0L, 5spd, D44 rear
[B]06 LJ Rubicon:[/B] mine - Rokmen full up-armor, 8 adjustable CAs, front bumper, sliders, corners, Shrockworks rear bumper, 3" AEV/BDS lift, Currie HD stearing and Antirock, MT/r - k 35x12.5, SuperWinch, MC Overlines, York OBA
[B]13 JKU Rubicon:[/B] Wife's for now, Ace Rock rails & rear bumper tire carrier, Truck Lites, MC Game changer 3.5 lift, RR skids, PSC Brawler front bumper, Warn 9.5cti-s, 35" GY MTRs[/SIZE]
Filthy-Beast is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2013, 06:26 PM   #6205
wilywillie
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Truth in that, man. Has Mopar started ANYTHING to correct this? Even bone stock Barbie Jeeps get it! How many fatalities before it becomes a serious issue.....end of rant.

Unread 05-07-2013, 06:49 PM   #6206
JTPhoto
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

It has nothing to do with Mopar. It is a straight axle phenomenon inherent in all straight axle vehicles driven or non driven from farm tractors and wagons to 4wd vehicles and it has been happening for as many years as we have had straight axles. difference is up untill 20ish years ago they never had steering stabilizers on. Routine maintenance, and proper alignment will keep it at bay. There seems to be no ONE cause but rather many small thing, any one or combination of can cause DW.
Check out the PowerStroke forums, they are complaining about it over there as well.
2008 Black and Khaki Sahara Unlimited. Auto, Tow pkg, Dual Tops, MyGig, Trax-Lok rear diff. 3.5" Rock Krawler fr springs, rear TeraFlex 2.5 BB, 35x12.50x17 Pitbull Rockers on Blackrock Viper Alloys, Flex-o-lite trans cooler, Mr Grille billet grille inserts, AEV Prem Bumper ETC.. AND a Locked and Lifted Honda Foreman for when the trails get real tight
JTPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2013, 07:56 PM   #6207
houndman72

2008 JK Wrangler 

Finally got my tube doors in and on! Body Armor. Next is mirrors for the doors themselves. Will move the factory ones back to the original doors and get my vision back! Looking at the ROck sliders next by Body Armor. Than to the rear bumper and tire carrier setup.
jeep-tube-doors.jpg  
Rock krawler Stock Mod 2.5, Bilstein 5100 series shocks, Mamba M5 18" rims, 285/65/18 Nitto Trail Grappler tires, Body Armor Front bumper w/winch and LOTS of LED lights all over the place for blinding oncomers! LOL
houndman72 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2013, 08:01 PM   #6208
roxnmud
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by houndman72
Finally got my tube doors in and on! Body Armor. Next is mirrors for the doors themselves. Will move the factory ones back to the original doors and get my vision back! Looking at the ROck sliders next by Body Armor. Than to the rear bumper and tire carrier setup.
What kind of mirrors are you looking at for your tubes?
roxnmud is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2013, 08:28 PM   #6209
houndman72

2008 JK Wrangler 

well, I don't know if I can go for any other mirrors that will bolt right onto these doors. They are designed for the body armor mirrors, which I like, but the $105 for the set is like, WHAT??? So I am looking at other options. What you thinking or have in mind here?
Rock krawler Stock Mod 2.5, Bilstein 5100 series shocks, Mamba M5 18" rims, 285/65/18 Nitto Trail Grappler tires, Body Armor Front bumper w/winch and LOTS of LED lights all over the place for blinding oncomers! LOL
houndman72 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2013, 08:53 PM   #6210
roxnmud
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by houndman72
well, I don't know if I can go for any other mirrors that will bolt right onto these doors. They are designed for the body armor mirrors, which I like, but the $105 for the set is like, WHAT??? So I am looking at other options. What you thinking or have in mind here?
Well I have Rugged Ridge doors, just looking for ideas.
roxnmud is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
image , JK Wrangler , photos , pictures , wrangler

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.