Post your JK pics! - Page 342 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Post your JK pics!

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 04-24-2012, 11:10 AM   #5116
Jodyblip

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder6 View Post
could i buy some advertising space on your billboar... i mean... jeep?
why did you even post this? har har har make fun of someone?

Jodyblip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2012, 08:42 PM   #5117
nickagr
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
could i buy some advertising space on your billboar... i mean... jeep?
I dont get it. looks like he ran the JK Experience to me.
Sweet jeep though.

CHECK OUT AND LIKE OUR GROUPS PAGE AT
http://www.facebook.com/Twisted.Axles
nickagr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2012, 09:01 PM   #5118
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodyblip View Post
why did you even post this? har har har make fun of someone?
sorry i dont support tastelessness

My builds: Bruiser and The Grey

|Forge Overland| or follow us on Facebook
spyder6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2012, 02:40 AM   #5119
Mol
Disclaimer: I'm Polish

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder6

He will have a grand time when he learns he has to spend $4k painting it to sell it lol
Mol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2012, 04:08 AM   #5120
Brent_f70
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Sexiest pic I have of my JK.........
6.7 HEMI, ProRock 60's, Atlas 4 speed t-case, on board air, Teraflex long arm plus ACOS, 37 inch Maxxis Trepadors, 5.38 gears, AEV bumper, Custom AEV hood, Warn 9.5, Nemesis aluminum sliders and fenders, Or-Fab front cage, Poly Performance rear cage, Hutchinson Beadlocks, PJ rear bumper, HD Teraflex track bars, tantrum rock lights, woods shafts, corbeau LG-1 seats, Chaser Trailer........TIME TO PLAY!!! Colorado Jeep Club member #177
Brent_f70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2012, 05:14 AM   #5121
JemLT1YJ
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent_f70
Another good one!! Altho all of your jeep pics are pretty sexy...
JemLT1YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2012, 06:58 AM   #5122
B2CARPEN
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent_f70 View Post
Where's your rear upper control arms?!?! lol
Unread 04-25-2012, 09:10 AM   #5123
Brent_f70
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2CARPEN View Post
Where's your rear upper control arms?!?! lol
They had to move the bracket up higher to give it better leverage on the axle.....When they 1st put in the hemi it would try to lift the front end twist the body even under medium acceleration. Then it would dive left when you let off the throttle.....There was a lot more to dropping in this Hemi than just the motor. Had to completely re-design the suspension and all new track bars/locations.
6.7 HEMI, ProRock 60's, Atlas 4 speed t-case, on board air, Teraflex long arm plus ACOS, 37 inch Maxxis Trepadors, 5.38 gears, AEV bumper, Custom AEV hood, Warn 9.5, Nemesis aluminum sliders and fenders, Or-Fab front cage, Poly Performance rear cage, Hutchinson Beadlocks, PJ rear bumper, HD Teraflex track bars, tantrum rock lights, woods shafts, corbeau LG-1 seats, Chaser Trailer........TIME TO PLAY!!! Colorado Jeep Club member #177
Unread 04-25-2012, 09:27 AM   #5124
B2CARPEN
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
They had to move the bracket up higher to give it better leverage on the axle.....When they 1st put in the hemi it would try to lift the front end twist the body even under medium acceleration. Then it would dive left when you let off the throttle.....There was a lot more to dropping in this Hemi than just the motor. Had to completely re-design the suspension and all new track bars/locations.
Yup, 4 link suspensions have an anti-squat % based on where the links are mounted and the degree of the angles (if double or single triangular, or even no triangulation), and that Hemi w/ extra power identified those issues much quicker

There's a 4-link calculator floating around here that is very helpful to dial in the suspension where it needs to be so you don't get too much lift or squat on acceleration. I just learned all of this myself when I installed my double tri 4-link. If you don't have that calculator, PM me your email and I'll send it to you. Otherwise, beautiful JK... very nicely done!

Hi jack over...
Unread 04-25-2012, 12:05 PM   #5125
Jodyblip

Quote:
ahh nvm i see now your goin for most posts on the forum good luck with that
Jodyblip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2012, 12:24 PM   #5126
Brent_f70
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2CARPEN View Post
Yup, 4 link suspensions have an anti-squat % based on where the links are mounted and the degree of the angles (if double or single triangular, or even no triangulation), and that Hemi w/ extra power identified those issues much quicker

There's a 4-link calculator floating around here that is very helpful to dial in the suspension where it needs to be so you don't get too much lift or squat on acceleration. I just learned all of this myself when I installed my double tri 4-link. If you don't have that calculator, PM me your email and I'll send it to you. Otherwise, beautiful JK... very nicely done!

Hi jack over...
Nemesis has a race team that they do a lot of work with...they called in someone and that guy along with Paul (owner) worked out all the issues. No squat and generally no lifting......but did pull a wheelie in this video. I was trying to smoke the stickies and they hooked up a little too well. Watch the changes in the horizon.....
Again...not the best angle of a Wheel stand bc that was not my intent but if you watch the horizon, listen for the front end hitting the ground and watch the front shift the weight you can tell that both front tires were off the ground. Everyone else thought it was funny....I damn near shat myself.
Unread 04-25-2012, 12:26 PM   #5127
B2CARPEN
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodyblip View Post
Each of us have our own opinions and likes / dislikes, and the public forum allows us to express those opinions. I honestly don't think Will's comment was that bad, technically he complimented the guy as well as poked fun at him (whether or not that was his intention). Gotta have thick skin my friend.. you are not going to change the world through Jeepforum

Back to the JK pictures!!
Unread 04-25-2012, 12:37 PM   #5128
B2CARPEN
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Nemesis has a race team that they do a lot of work with...they called in someone and that guy along with Paul (owner) worked out all the issues. No squat and generally no lifting......but did pull a wheelie in this video. I was trying to smoke the stickies and they hooked up a little too well. Watch the changes in the horizon.....
Again...not the best angle of a Wheel stand bc that was not my intent but if you watch the horizon, listen for the front end hitting the ground and watch the front shift the weight you can tell that both front tires were off the ground. Everyone else thought it was funny....I damn near shat myself.
Sounds like you are in good hands

lol your spectators were laughing their asses off Trust me man, I know that "almost shat myself" feeling all too well lol. Nice video!
Unread 04-25-2012, 12:51 PM   #5129
HITMONEY
RubiKong's Trainer

2008 JK Wrangler 

From EJS this year, my friend did some post affects..

YouTube Channel HERE
FaceBook HERE
HITMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2012, 05:57 PM   #5130
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodyblip

Clearly

My builds: Bruiser and The Grey

|Forge Overland| or follow us on Facebook
spyder6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
image , JK Wrangler , photos , pictures , wrangler

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.