Post your JK pics! - Page 17 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Post your JK pics!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNew jk doors from steinjagerEliminate Hood Flutter!!!

Reply
Unread 04-24-2007, 10:12 AM   #241
bcannon11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squint
It was a bittersweet sale for me. I regretted it for the next four months. Maybe some day I'll get another one.

Here is a pic without the lift. The tires rubbed moderately. So it can be done without a lift if you are on a strict budget.



Also, I had to go with the 17x9's because they were the only size that would clear with that model rim.

http://www.incubusalloys.com/rwd_IA_511.htm

Squint,
Would you please describe moderately for me. I want to go with the biggest sized tires possible without a lift. If anybody else knows please advise.

Thanks!

bcannon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2007, 03:49 PM   #242
koheed
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Clarkston, MI
Posts: 529
Click free for a fellow Michigander.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodyV
Well...Here it is! Stock....for now
Pardon the website. Still new to the whole posting pics thing

__________________
[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="1"]2000 TJ Sport, 5-Speed
Dana 30/44 (w/ Trac-Lok), Alloy USA Shafts & Seals, 4.88's
Rockcrusher/Solid Diff Covers
4" SA Skyjacker/BDS Hybrid, 33" MT/R's
Jeeperman Front & Rear Swing-Away Bumpers
Skid Row Engine/Oil Skid, Kilby Steering Box Skid
Flowmaster 40
Herculiner
NEXT PROJECT: SYE and CV Drive Shaft
[URL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/27018750@N00/"]My Pics[/URL][/SIZE][/COLOR]
koheed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2007, 04:44 PM   #243
likefre
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Superior, Colorado
Posts: 86
Thought I post my baby's pics..



(Sorry, don't know how to post pics..only link..help?)
Being new to the "jeep world" (first jeep), any suggestions as to what to do next?
Iknow..get some mud on it ..but exterior accesories?

Last edited by likefre; 04-24-2007 at 05:14 PM..
likefre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2007, 07:55 PM   #244
Matthew Davis
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Birmingham AL/Englewood FL
Posts: 228
Still not a great photo- but this is after a 2.5" lift.


Matthew Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2007, 08:06 PM   #245
RedRockJK
Registered User
1987 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 557
Click free

Quote:
Originally Posted by likefre
Thought I post my baby's pics..



(Sorry, don't know how to post pics..only link..help?)
Being new to the "jeep world" (first jeep), any suggestions as to what to do next?
Iknow..get some mud on it ..but exterior accesories?
RedRockJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2007, 08:35 PM   #246
likefre
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Superior, Colorado
Posts: 86
Thanks!....
likefre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2007, 01:55 AM   #247
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,507
Hey guys!

here she is, only pic of us together so far!




pay no attention to anything in my sig or to the left of this message...lies. all lies.
__________________
Andrew

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2007, 12:24 PM   #248
franx
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 17
This is my 07 Wrangler Unlimited X Red Rock after a little run in the dirt !!

[IMG]http://www.jeepforum.com/gallery/files//1/0/3/5/5/1/********y1.JPG[/IMG]
__________________
got my first jeep on Feb 7th 2007 !!

4dr Unlimited X red rock crystal !!
franx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2007, 12:35 PM   #249
luckyjeeper
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Central Arkansas
Posts: 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
Hey guys!

here she is, only pic of us together so far!




pay no attention to anything in my sig or to the left of this message...lies. all lies.
Hey, did you buy it at the king of cars place!? did you buy it from the blue genie!! ha ha

Congrats man! looks great! you're gonna luv it but all your TJ friends are gonna give you !@@!$#@^%@!!
__________________
patrick
2007 JK X 2dr. 6spd.
Steel Blue Hardtop
[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="2"][B]Virescit Vulnere Virtus[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
luckyjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2007, 06:54 PM   #250
goldenthunder
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 173
Wow guys and girls! Great pictures! I've been looking at getting a jeep for a while (I drive my mom's wrangler, and she wants it back now haha) So I'm ordering a 4 door 07 unlimited this week! IM SO EXCITED. I'll lift it and prolly get tires and lights, then I'll post the pics!
goldenthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2007, 08:07 PM   #251
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyjeeper
Hey, did you buy it at the king of cars place!? did you buy it from the blue genie!! ha ha

Congrats man! looks great! you're gonna luv it but all your TJ friends are gonna give you !@@!$#@^%@!!
thanks bro!!!

Nah, not king of cars, it was out at Integrity Jeep/Dodge/Chrysler. good folks, good folks.


aaaahhhhh fooled you! I dont have a JK. That was a test drive for the hell of it. 30,000 bucks is too much for me. I'm just a poor college student, so instead I came home with this:
__________________
Andrew

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2007, 08:34 PM   #252
Squint
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Beale AFB, CA
Posts: 217
And that's supposed to be cheaper?
Squint is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2007, 02:56 PM   #253
redcj576
Senior Member
1979 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Tarsus/Turkiye
Posts: 838
wow thats one nice looking dodge truck
__________________
CJ5 Project finally finished...
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/cj5-project-467967/

------------------------------------------------------------------------
'77 CJ7 -.GM 305,T176,4.10s,37x14.5 Creepy Crawlers
'79 CJ7- 350,TH400,NP205,4.88s,39.5" Creepy Crawlers
'61 Chevy Apache 10-all stock
'90 Chevy K1500 4x4 Truck-LT265/75R16 BFG All terrains
redcj576 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2007, 06:59 PM   #254
dajeepman
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Duncanville
Posts: 894
Holy Crap... Now thats what Im talking about truck but how much that cost ya?? 43K?? if its new.. or even more.
dajeepman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2007, 10:04 PM   #255
goldenthunder
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
thanks bro!!!

Nah, not king of cars, it was out at Integrity Jeep/Dodge/Chrysler. good folks, good folks.


aaaahhhhh fooled you! I dont have a JK. That was a test drive for the hell of it. 30,000 bucks is too much for me. I'm just a poor college student, so instead I came home with this:

HAHA Thats like the price of two new JKs lol
__________________
[SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]REMEMBER THE JEEP WAVE WHEN YOU SEE OTHER JEEPS, OLD OR NEW[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Black"]IT'S A JEEP THING![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT="Verdana"][B]
2007 Unlimited .:. 6-Speed
4 Door .:. Wrangler X
Rescue Green
[/B][/FONT]
goldenthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
image , JK Wrangler , photos , pictures , wrangler
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.