Post your JK pics! - Page 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Post your JK pics!

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 03-20-2007, 06:38 PM   #136
Jakemd98
Choosy moms choose jeep.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdsFanVa
Here's mine. Stock, but not for long. The wife wants one too, so who knows.

97 Jeep Wrangler
4.0, 5 speed AX-15, D44 & Ford 8.8 w/Detroit - 4.88, NP-231, OME 2.5" coils w/1.25" spacers on front, 1.25" JKS BL, 35X12.50R15 KM2 on 15x8 Eagle alloys, Banks Header, Banks Monster Exhaust, Brown Dog MML, Rhino Liner, Tuffy Glove Box, AtoZ Rockers, Optima Red Top Battery.

1998 GMC Yukon

Wilmington weekly 4x4 meet
Jakemd98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2007, 06:43 PM   #137
BirdsFanVa
2007 JK Wrangler 

Thanks Jake! My account just upgraded, but I haven't figured out the in line photos yet.
BirdsFanVa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2007, 06:50 PM   #138
Jakemd98
Choosy moms choose jeep.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

make sure you have [IMG]pic[/IMG] tags around it rather than [url].....[url]

97 Jeep Wrangler
4.0, 5 speed AX-15, D44 & Ford 8.8 w/Detroit - 4.88, NP-231, OME 2.5" coils w/1.25" spacers on front, 1.25" JKS BL, 35X12.50R15 KM2 on 15x8 Eagle alloys, Banks Header, Banks Monster Exhaust, Brown Dog MML, Rhino Liner, Tuffy Glove Box, AtoZ Rockers, Optima Red Top Battery.

1998 GMC Yukon

Wilmington weekly 4x4 meet
Jakemd98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2007, 07:40 PM   #139
troy_boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDLT
Thanks, they are pro comp 1079 17"x9"
Great, thats the ones I ordered only 16s and Baha Claws....
[B][COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="2"]Jeep is #1[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

[B][SIZE="2"]LOL.....CHEERS[/SIZE][/B]

2007 Wrangler, 2dr. 33" Claws, Procomp Bead Sim 16", Fabtech 3" lift, 2,200 Watt Box w/Jenson Dvd/Xm Player, Dented Tailgate, Cracked Windshield, tree stump ding, I love it!

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/gallery/browseimages.php?do=member&imageuser=108141"][B][COLOR="Blue"]My Pics[/COLOR][/B][/URL]
troy_boy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2007, 10:10 AM   #140
kike082

I want those tires

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdsFanVa
Nice Jeep! Even if it is missing a couple of doors!

Hey your Jeep looks amazing man!!! I have the same 2dr but it is completely stock. WOuld you mind telling me the lift and the tires size + rim everything so i can do something similar with mime. Also how much was everything?

I really appreciated if you dont mind giving me this info.

thanks.....
kike082 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2007, 10:17 AM   #141
luckyjeeper

[QUOTE=BigJerm]2 doors rule!!!!!!!

BigJerm:
NICE! Love the look. When I upgrade to new rims I'm hoping to get some like that.

KIKE082: Look in his profile, the info is there!
[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="2"][B]Virescit Vulnere Virtus[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
luckyjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2007, 01:13 PM   #142
BigJerm
2007 JK Wrangler 

well i got lucky.... they dealer had this jeep as promo model and well had it for quite sometime and was looking to get rid of it. So a Jeep that was sticker at almost $27k i got out the door (thats total loan) for $21,500. It has 16" American Racing Wheels, 35" tires (cant remember name but ill check and let u know later) and unknown to me till i got it to a 4wheel parts store to buy my wheel locks, it has, what appears to be a 3" lift on it also. Guess it has to have one sinse everything i read says u cant put 35" tires on a stock JK without serious rub issues and ive been off road twice and no rub. Yeah i know, i bought it modified and i said i never would buy any vehicle modded, but i think i came out ahead on price and dealer is covering lift under warranty!
Unread 03-21-2007, 04:09 PM   #143
kike082

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJerm
well i got lucky.... they dealer had this jeep as promo model and well had it for quite sometime and was looking to get rid of it. So a Jeep that was sticker at almost $27k i got out the door (thats total loan) for $21,500. It has 16" American Racing Wheels, 35" tires (cant remember name but ill check and let u know later) and unknown to me till i got it to a 4wheel parts store to buy my wheel locks, it has, what appears to be a 3" lift on it also. Guess it has to have one sinse everything i read says u cant put 35" tires on a stock JK without serious rub issues and ive been off road twice and no rub. Yeah i know, i bought it modified and i said i never would buy any vehicle modded, but i think i came out ahead on price and dealer is covering lift under warranty!

$21,500!! wow no comments! I love your jeep dude! i'm doing the same thing to mine
kike082 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2007, 08:11 PM   #144
BigJerm
2007 JK Wrangler 

not much more planned for this jeep. Definitly some rocksliders on the side so itll give mutli purpose.. fill the gap, protect, and give a small step for the vertically challenge people in my life. Thanks for the good words, i jumped on this jeep when i saw it
Unread 03-24-2007, 02:44 PM   #145
tomc121
tomc121

2007 JK Wrangler 

AAA dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by koheed
Didn't take you long to get a new JK.
ya my dealer treats me like a king they don't ask questions when i have a complaint they say leave it, take a car for a day or two, AAA service.
They searched the province and found my Rubicon a few hundred miles away. I was waiting for my order from DC. It was in paint when they found this one.
tomc121 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-25-2007, 05:21 PM   #146
redrom01
JCOB-4-LIFE

2007 JK Wrangler 

Finally got to impatient waiting for great weather to install my lift, and just desided yesterday to do it. Anyways so I installed a moderate 2" Budget Boost from skyjacker with shocks and a steering stablizer. I plan to go bigger later but for now this will hold me over.

So on another note Ive been curous to see how much travel was in the stock rubicon shocks since finding out that they were unique to the rubicon. After pulling them from the rubi and matching them up with the after market shocks from skyjacker I found that the front shocks had the same amount of travel has the skyjacker shocks, but that the rears had about 2inchs less travel than the after market ones. I'm gonna hold on to them (and not throw them out) incase anyone is looking for a set of rubi shocks.
img00081.jpg   img00078.jpg  

______o00o
/__l_l_,\____\,__
l_---l_l__l----[ ]llllll[ ]
._(o)_)__(o)_)--o-)_)__

-Current Jeep-
2007 JK Rubi (Steel Blue)
Searching for an MJ

|¯¯l,[___],
l---L--OlllllllO¬
=~~~==oo==
()_) ()_)--<>-)_)
redrom01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-25-2007, 05:33 PM   #147
bofer84

Location: lakeland florida/ seneca south carolina/tampa florida
Redrock jk , how is that black dimond 3" lift you put on. im looking into the same lift as you, seems not many people have gone with black dimond, but i like how they include the adj track bar etc....

anyway, how does it ride on the road, and how does it ride offroad, how does it flex??
bofer84 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-25-2007, 06:28 PM   #148
2ksaharawhite
2007 JK Wrangler 

Picking up my Rubicon Tuesday!!
Here I am test driving (my g/f brought it to my house):
Sitting around: 1965 CJ-5A (chassis, engine, tranny, and wheels).
2ksaharawhite is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-25-2007, 08:09 PM   #149
RedRockJK
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bofer84
Redrock jk , how is that black dimond 3" lift you put on. im looking into the same lift as you, seems not many people have gone with black dimond, but i like how they include the adj track bar etc....

anyway, how does it ride on the road, and how does it ride offroad, how does it flex??
I love it. It rides good on the road, and I got a chance to test it out on the trail this weekend. I was impressed with it, as were the other 5 Jeepers that were out there for the ride. Here are some pics from the day.

The 1st pic is my favorite of the day. It was a hill climb up a large mound of gravel, you had to straddle a washout area all the way up. Getting to the bottom of the hill in one area they said I only had one front and one rear wheel on the ground a couple of times (due to about 2 feet of dropoff under the tires in a couple of spots.) The 2 pics immediately below the 1st one is part of what lead up to that climb.

RedRockJK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-25-2007, 08:11 PM   #150
RedRockJK
1987 YJ Wrangler 

RedRockJK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
image , JK Wrangler , photos , pictures , wrangler

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.