Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Post your JK pics!

4M views 8K replies 2K participants last post by  NukeLaloosh37 
#1 ·
We wanna see your jks, especially lifted, accesorized, etc. Post your pics for us people

#2 ·
Search is back up, and there are countless topics of people posting their JKs just on this first page. There is also a forum specifically for requested pictures.

#4 ·
JK_Jeep said:
I can only post links to pictures on this forum :rolleyes:
If you are a member for 30 days and have 50 posts you can hotlink to the pictures.

#5 ·
#9 ·
2 1/2" SkyJacker suspension lift...18", 65/325's...the spare tire is a 285

#12 ·
The ones on the Sahara are the factory side steps, but there are also Mopar side steps which I believe are the ones on the X (that particular X, if you order the side steps from the factory you'll get the same ones as on the Sahara).

Here are the ones on the X;
http://www.jeepsareus.com/Merchant2...de=JAU&Product_Code=12210561&Category_Code=7W

You should be able to order them as an option from your dealer, but make sure your dealer knows which ones to order as they're the same price as the Sahara ones.

#14 ·
You will more than likely be getting the ones on the Sahara, call to make sure, if it's still early enough they can make the change before your vehicle goes through (I had them change my paint to black).

#19 ·
Sweet looking Jeep, since I have the exact same one....

I like the white letter over the black wall... Just my opinion....

dironrules said:
Here you go!

I have "black-walled" the tires and removed the stupid decals from the sides. I replaced the stickers with two logos from the grill.(10 bucks a piece)

#20 ·
dironrules said:
I have "black-walled" the tires and removed the stupid decals from the sides. I replaced the stickers with two logos from the grill.(10 bucks a piece)
I love the way that the Jeep name looks on the side, much better than it being on the grill! :2thumbsup:

#21 ·
dironrules said:
Here you go!

We might be brothers separated at birth..I'm the exact same way..peel the stickers and turn the white letter in..

very nice touch moving the logo from the front to the sides....:2thumbsup:

#4,122 ·
what is that color called?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.