Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Post your JK pics!

4M views 8K replies 2K participants last post by  NukeLaloosh37 
#1 ·
We wanna see your jks, especially lifted, accesorized, etc. Post your pics for us people

#133 ·
#134 ·
nice jeeeppppps

#136 ·
BirdsFanVa said:
Here's mine. Stock, but not for long. The wife wants one too, so who knows.

#137 ·
Thanks Jake! My account just upgraded, but I haven't figured out the in line photos yet.

#138 ·
make sure you have
tags around it rather than .....[url]

#140 ·
I want those tires

BirdsFanVa said:
Nice Jeep! Even if it is missing a couple of doors!:2thumbsup:
Hey your Jeep looks amazing man!!! I have the same 2dr but it is completely stock. WOuld you mind telling me the lift and the tires size + rim everything so i can do something similar with mime. Also how much was everything?

I really appreciated if you dont mind giving me this info.

thanks.....:D

#142 ·
well i got lucky.... they dealer had this jeep as promo model and well had it for quite sometime and was looking to get rid of it. So a Jeep that was sticker at almost $27k i got out the door (thats total loan) for $21,500. It has 16" American Racing Wheels, 35" tires (cant remember name but ill check and let u know later) and unknown to me till i got it to a 4wheel parts store to buy my wheel locks, it has, what appears to be a 3" lift on it also. Guess it has to have one sinse everything i read says u cant put 35" tires on a stock JK without serious rub issues and ive been off road twice and no rub. Yeah i know, i bought it modified and i said i never would buy any vehicle modded, but i think i came out ahead on price and dealer is covering lift under warranty!

#143 ·
BigJerm said:
well i got lucky.... they dealer had this jeep as promo model and well had it for quite sometime and was looking to get rid of it. So a Jeep that was sticker at almost $27k i got out the door (thats total loan) for $21,500. It has 16" American Racing Wheels, 35" tires (cant remember name but ill check and let u know later) and unknown to me till i got it to a 4wheel parts store to buy my wheel locks, it has, what appears to be a 3" lift on it also. Guess it has to have one sinse everything i read says u cant put 35" tires on a stock JK without serious rub issues and ive been off road twice and no rub. Yeah i know, i bought it modified and i said i never would buy any vehicle modded, but i think i came out ahead on price and dealer is covering lift under warranty!
:eek: $21,500!! wow no comments! I love your jeep dude! i'm doing the same thing to mine

#145 ·
AAA dealer

koheed said:
Didn't take you long to get a new JK.
ya my dealer treats me like a king they don't ask questions when i have a complaint they say leave it, take a car for a day or two, AAA service.
They searched the province and found my Rubicon a few hundred miles away. I was waiting for my order from DC. It was in paint when they found this one.

#146 ·
Finally got to impatient waiting for great weather to install my lift, and just desided yesterday to do it. Anyways so I installed a moderate 2" Budget Boost from skyjacker with shocks and a steering stablizer. I plan to go bigger later but for now this will hold me over.

So on another note Ive been curous to see how much travel was in the stock rubicon shocks since finding out that they were unique to the rubicon. After pulling them from the rubi and matching them up with the after market shocks from skyjacker I found that the front shocks had the same amount of travel has the skyjacker shocks, but that the rears had about 2inchs less travel than the after market ones. I'm gonna hold on to them (and not throw them out) incase anyone is looking for a set of rubi shocks.

Attachments

#1,880 ·
Finally got to impatient waiting for great weather to install my lift, and just desided yesterday to do it. Anyways so I installed a moderate 2" Budget Boost from skyjacker with shocks and a steering stablizer. I plan to go bigger later but for now this will hold me over.

So on another note Ive been curous to see how much travel was in the stock rubicon shocks since finding out that they were unique to the rubicon. After pulling them from the rubi and matching them up with the after market shocks from skyjacker I found that the front shocks had the same amount of travel has the skyjacker shocks, but that the rears had about 2inchs less travel than the after market ones. I'm gonna hold on to them (and not throw them out) incase anyone is looking for a set of rubi shocks.
The JK looks good. Is this a 2 inch lift with stock tires? I just bought some 31 x 10.50's and I'm thinking of doing a 2 inch lift, but I'm not sure how it will look. I would like to do a 1 inch lift (for looks) but they don't make a spring lift that I have found. Thanks for all the info you can give me. Have a good one

#147 ·
Redrock jk , how is that black dimond 3" lift you put on. im looking into the same lift as you, seems not many people have gone with black dimond, but i like how they include the adj track bar etc....

anyway, how does it ride on the road, and how does it ride offroad, how does it flex??

#149 ·
bofer84 said:
Redrock jk , how is that black dimond 3" lift you put on. im looking into the same lift as you, seems not many people have gone with black dimond, but i like how they include the adj track bar etc....

anyway, how does it ride on the road, and how does it ride offroad, how does it flex??
I love it. It rides good on the road, and I got a chance to test it out on the trail this weekend. I was impressed with it, as were the other 5 Jeepers that were out there for the ride. Here are some pics from the day.

The 1st pic is my favorite of the day. It was a hill climb up a large mound of gravel, you had to straddle a washout area all the way up. Getting to the bottom of the hill in one area they said I only had one front and one rear wheel on the ground a couple of times (due to about 2 feet of dropoff under the tires in a couple of spots.) The 2 pics immediately below the 1st one is part of what lead up to that climb.

#152 ·
Windwalker said:
Lots of great photos in this thread!

Here's a couple from today...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.