A-Post Water leak - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > A-Post Water leak

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Now for both 3.8L and 3.6

Unread 03-20-2014, 06:39 AM   #1
Jagtec1
2009 JK Wrangler 

A-Post Water leak

I recently picked up a 2009 JK Unlimited Safari with both hard and soft tops. The hard top (Freedom top) is on now. In yesterday's rain, I noticed water leaks from both A-post areas, dripping down onto ends of dash and onto the floor mats. It looks like perhaps the water is getting past the door seal in that area.

I searched (I admit, I didn't spend a TON of time!) and didn't find a lot specifically on this issue.

Anyone encounter this and find resolution? New front door seals?? My '98 didn't leak a drop, and I'm a little frustrated with this.

Thanks in advance!!

Unread 03-20-2014, 07:24 AM   #2
JeepWranglerNation

Post Deleted
JeepWranglerNation is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.