Please Help! Ckp location - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Please Help! Ckp location

UCF Halloween Sale - 15% Off Until Midnight on Friday!Jeep Wrangler Complete Gear Upgrade Kits with Installs andZone Offroad Body and Suspension Lift Kits, Brackets, Disc

Unread 03-09-2013, 01:24 PM   #1
groundup

Please Help! Ckp location

Hi
I am new to the forum and to jeeps in general. My neighbor has a jk sahara and it has been giving him some problems lately, the guy is a bit older and cant wrench on the car anymore so I offered to land him a hand

Sometimes the car would stall out of the blue but otherwise runs perfectly. I knew it sounded like a crankshaft sensor gone bad so I hooked the scan tool and it confirmed with the code for the cranck sensor

We bought the part already but I am having a hard time figuring out the exact location of the ckp on this jeep. I searched countless hours but couldn't find anything especific to the jk, only for older models

Can anyone help me locate the cpk on this car?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by groundup; 03-11-2013 at 01:18 PM..
groundup is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-11-2013, 01:19 PM   #2
groundup

still looking for help to get this done
groundup is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-11-2013, 01:34 PM   #3
jwmbishop
2011 JK Wrangler 

left side of bell housing?
Unread 03-11-2013, 01:46 PM   #4
ronjenx
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Passenger's side of the bell housing, near the top.
ronjenx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.