Pic w/Kayak: Testing - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Pic w/Kayak: Testing

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-24-2010, 04:24 AM   #16
Unlimited2010

^^^^^

please let me know why the hard top will leak from carrying my kayak like i have in my pic????? thanks.

-R

Unlimited2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2010, 10:39 AM   #17
SilvRSpeedX3
2008 JK Wrangler 

Well for me I don't have a hard top, but it does leak. It leaked before I ever mounted it on the roof and after it didn't seem to make a difference better or worse
Unread 04-24-2010, 10:49 AM   #18
thebobjeep
2008 JK Wrangler 

I would assume it was a typing mistake and he was referring to me, as I strap things down to my hardtop all the time, several times a canoe and two kayaks. I don't recommend it to anyone, you have to be careful, but it's year three for me, and not one leak. If it does leak, I won't complain, will just figure out a way to cure it. I love my jeep, love my 3.8, and will have more bonding experience once the hi steer kit arrives!

thebobjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2010, 11:50 AM   #19
Avian
2008 JK Wrangler 

My little 2 door makes my kayak look huge, lol.

Uniden Bearcat CB/PA
Mopar bumper
Moabs/ BFG KM's
Avian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2010, 04:07 PM   #20
95Cherokee-
2010 JK Wrangler 

Just picked up a two door, What is the concern with strapping a canoe to the hardtop? Thanks!!
95Cherokee- is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.