"PHOENIX" AWINSKI's build in memory - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > "PHOENIX" AWINSKI's build in memory

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!

Unread 04-23-2013, 04:37 PM   #61
awinski
2012 JK Wrangler 

thanks big! you're build may or may not have been the inspiration for this haha

Unread 04-24-2013, 02:45 PM   #62
awinski
2012 JK Wrangler 

and we have LIFT off
lift-001.jpg  
Unread 04-24-2013, 03:13 PM   #63
Walle
Soccer Mom and Jeep Hater

2012 JK Wrangler 

Stop taking pics, and put that damn lift on. Even though I do want to slap the **** out of you for going with RK.
Walle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2013, 03:31 PM   #64
awinski
2012 JK Wrangler 

lift is going on this weekend, and whats wrong with rk, ive had nothing but great experiences with them. not all of us are cool enough for currie
Unread 04-24-2013, 08:30 PM   #65
Walle

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by awinski
lift is going on this weekend, and whats wrong with rk, ive had nothing but great experiences with them. not all of us are cool enough for currie
I thought you were part of my conversation when I had problems with RK. I loved my 2.5" Max Travel, but I had some problems with customer service. All that was resolved, and they made things right.

Anyways...I can't wait to see what it looks like. Are the 37s going on this weekend as well?
Unread 04-25-2013, 06:56 AM   #66
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

RK did well by me! Walle, remember, you just didn't know what you were doing! lol. If I could go back, I may have looked into synergy a little more, but now that everthing is setup right, I love it!

Oh, and time yourself if you haven't already started installing it. I want to see if you can beat my 17 hour performance (17 straight).

Rock Krawler | TeraFlex | Synergy | Fox | Poison Spyder | Genright | Nemesis | Vector | Springtail | Goodyear | MB Wheels | Tom Woods | Dirty Dog | Superchipís | sPOD | Truck-Lite | Beer

[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/big-blues-kentucky-blue-jku-build-thread-1435478/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]BIG BLUE'S "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]
[COLOR="White"][CENTER]Always looking for advice![/CENTER][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"][B][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Looking to buy any JK Rubicon transfer case, except from a 12-14 auto.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]
BigBlue7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2013, 07:15 AM   #67
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

I just don't like RKs arms at all. They're joints are a glorified heim joint and they use rubber bushings at one end.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

My builds: Bruiser and The Grey

|Forge Overland| or follow us on Facebook
spyder6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2013, 08:14 AM   #68
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

I wish I was near PA. Lift installs are so fun!

Rock Krawler | TeraFlex | Synergy | Fox | Poison Spyder | Genright | Nemesis | Vector | Springtail | Goodyear | MB Wheels | Tom Woods | Dirty Dog | Superchipís | sPOD | Truck-Lite | Beer

[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/big-blues-kentucky-blue-jku-build-thread-1435478/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]BIG BLUE'S "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]
[COLOR="White"][CENTER]Always looking for advice![/CENTER][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"][B][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Looking to buy any JK Rubicon transfer case, except from a 12-14 auto.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]
BigBlue7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2013, 09:23 AM   #69
john304
2010 JK Wrangler 

The entire forum is watching and anticipating the lift this weekend.

Now I need more money.
john304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2013, 06:16 PM   #70
awinski
2012 JK Wrangler 

WELL I LIKE RK DAMMIT! haha seriously it was the most complete 2.5" without sourcing out stuff. when it comes time to stretch everything will most likely be johnny joints, custom arms etc.
Unread 04-25-2013, 06:17 PM   #71
awinski
2012 JK Wrangler 

oh **** almost forgot, 37s fit without a lift! btw no rubbing as of yet, of course it is only on road till the lift comes. and from what i hear the level 8s come out to 4.25" back spacing.
002.jpg   001.jpg  
Unread 04-25-2013, 08:55 PM   #72
Walle

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by awinski
oh **** almost forgot, 37s fit without a lift! btw no rubbing as of yet, of course it is only on road till the lift comes. and from what i hear the level 8s come out to 4.25" back spacing.
Looks good man...how are those tires? Didn't you have those on your unlimited?
Unread 04-26-2013, 03:25 AM   #73
awinski
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walle View Post
Looks good man...how are those tires? Didn't you have those on your unlimited?
nah i had mickey thompsons on the unlimited. so far i like them, but thats only a few hours of driving
Unread 04-28-2013, 06:55 AM   #74
Helldorado Customs
Addicted...

2007 JK Wrangler 

Lookin good sir !!!
Unread 04-28-2013, 06:49 PM   #75
awinski
2012 JK Wrangler 

got the lift in this weekend, still have to do the brake lines but other than that shes all set. pretty straight forward the rk directions are spot on, aside from the lengths they give you in the directions. i found the track bar to be way off, other than that it was great! didn't even need a coil compressor at all! with the help of a friend it took us 10 hours in total. but in that ten hours we mounted a trans in a first gen dodge, ate, and bull ****ted for a while. actual wrench time was probably around 6-7 hours. any ways here some of the pics
OH AND GUYS, YOULL SEE THEY CHANGED THE TRACK BAR MOUNT. hahah
rk-2.5-install-002.jpg   rk-2.5-install-011.jpg   rk-2.5-install-018.jpg   rk-2.5-install-024.jpg   rk-2.5-install-028.jpg  

rk-2.5-install-029.jpg   rk-2.5-install-032.jpg   rk-2.5-install-035.jpg  

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.