Perplexed and Apalled - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Perplexed and Apalled

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 03-16-2010, 09:08 AM   #31
Murdoc13
2010 JK Wrangler 

I have a six speed and have experienced the stiffness in 1/2 in the winter but as mentioned that goes away once operating temperatures are met. Mine jumped out of first once on me and it sounded rough, whole Jeep jumped but only the one time so far.
I think if you do end up getting one and experience troubles the dealership you buy from can make all the difference. Find one you can trust and they'll go to bat for you if you have issues. Mine helped me a lot just to get me into the Wrangler so I know they will help me if mine starts having issues. Hopefully it won't since that's why I traded my Patriot in. I'm hoping Jeep doesn't give me two lemon's in a row.

Unread 03-16-2010, 01:54 PM   #32
OregonVette
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAntigoon View Post
...We have a few USA builders left but they are all German owned (ZF and NVG) ..

thanks for the clarification
It's hard to give you good advice at this point. It's almost like you're saying, "I want to have sex, but don't want to get her pregnant. I can't afford condoms, so for now I just want to use Saran Wrap. What brand would you recommend?"
OregonVette is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads
  • Perplexed - TJ Wrangler Technical Forum (6 replies)

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.