Owners Manual Missing information - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Owners Manual Missing information

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 12-23-2006, 03:23 PM   #1
JK_Jeep
2007 JK Wrangler 

Owners Manual Missing information

I have the Jeep 2007 Wrangler owners manual. First Edition 81-326-0755.

I am trying to set up my bluetooth for operation with the radio. The manual says see hand free phone operation in section 3 of the manual. GUESS WHAT? ITS NOT THERE!!

Is there a newer version of the manual already?

JK_Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2006, 03:31 PM   #2
HG97TJ
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK_Jeep
I have the Jeep 2007 Wrangler owners manual. First Edition 81-326-0755.

I am trying to set up my bluetooth for operation with the radio. The manual says see hand free phone operation in section 3 of the manual. GUESS WHAT? ITS NOT THERE!!

Is there a newer version of the manual already?
Don't waste your time, the bluetooth functionality does not work in the JK. Thoses are dead buttons on your radio. There is a unit that would need to be installed for U-Connect to work and as I understand it's not available yet.
2.5" TF coil lift - Bilstein shocks | 35" BFG AT's on AEV Pintlers | TeraFlex HD Monster front track bar | TF Lower control arms | Rugged Ridge XHD winch bumper | Superwinch EP9 | AEV Procal | Cobra CB
HG97TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2006, 03:47 PM   #3
JK_Jeep
2007 JK Wrangler 

damn my salesman sucks then!!!!!!!!!!
JK_Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2006, 05:50 PM   #4
SecondTJ
2000 TJ Wrangler 

yep, the bluetooth doesnt work. salespeople will do that to ya i'd go back and *****

'99 Z28 M6, some goodies
'94 'Vette, A4 all stock
SecondTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2006, 10:17 AM   #5
JoeBlevins

While you won't end up with Bluetooth, maybe you can wrangle some freebie like a bikini top or something.
JoeBlevins is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.