Operation Big Red Wiener Schnitzel - Page 57 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Operation Big Red Wiener Schnitzel

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right hereJK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.

Reply
Unread 11-16-2011, 08:51 AM   #841
Settle
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 54
Hey Mike,

This is Brian, we emailed back and forth a couple of times about your tires a few weeks back. I am local here in central Ohio.

I just paged through this entire thread and I must say that I am impressed! I mean that story about the breakage and the pictures and then the rebuild, that is some serious treatment.

I sold my 37's and just picked up some 40's. Working on bead locks, rocker protection, rear bumper and a few other misc things right now.

My neighbor across the street knows Stefan pretty well and has wheeled with him a couple of times. I'm going to have to hook up with you guys at some point and do some wheeling.

Settle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2011, 09:42 AM   #842
Mol
Disclaimer: I'm Polish
 
Mol's Avatar
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 7,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Settle View Post
Hey Mike,

This is Brian, we emailed back and forth a couple of times about your tires a few weeks back. I am local here in central Ohio.

I just paged through this entire thread and I must say that I am impressed! I mean that story about the breakage and the pictures and then the rebuild, that is some serious treatment.

I sold my 37's and just picked up some 40's. Working on bead locks, rocker protection, rear bumper and a few other misc things right now.

My neighbor across the street knows Stefan pretty well and has wheeled with him a couple of times. I'm going to have to hook up with you guys at some point and do some wheeling.

Hey Brian - glad to see you on here We may be putting together a trip to wellsville for the weekend immediately following Thanksgiving. Let me know if you're interested and I'll keep you informed. Same to you Josh (if you're not reading this, I'll PM you Josh).

When is the next meet and greet, Brian?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSCHNEIDER View Post
Hi I'm terry and I like boobs, sheep, knives, guns, mobile homes, bomber hats and FSJs and old novas, the Ohio state buckeyes, younger women, planes, porsches, semi trucks, guys who spell their name THom, women who love cats and Prius', men who play or used to play rugby, thigh highs, red heads, blondes, brunettes, brown heads, and the dimples right above the crack of a womans bottom.
Mol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2011, 10:06 AM   #843
jrmars07
jrmars07
 
jrmars07's Avatar
2010 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: St Louis, IL
Posts: 453
Quote:
Originally Posted by molshove View Post
Hey Brian - glad to see you on here We may be putting together a trip to wellsville for the weekend immediately following Thanksgiving. Let me know if you're interested and I'll keep you informed. Same to you Josh (if you're not reading this, I'll PM you Josh).

When is the next meet and greet, Brian?
If you are talking the 26/27 most likely not... The girlfriend is only in town for a week and I will be at my/her family's in MI. Sure we cant make this Dec 3/4? :P
__________________
2010 2dr Wrangler
2.5" ProComp Lift, Front Adj Trackbar, JKS Disco's
Fox Shocks
Tera Front Lower Controls Arms, Rear Upper Control Arms, Synergy HD Balljoints
Tom Woods 1310 Driveshafts
33" KM2's on ProComp 7069 16x8's
Superchips Flashpaq
AEV Premium Front Bumper, IPF 900XSD Lights, Warn 9.5ti w/ Synthetic Line
AEV Rear Bumper, Tuffy Security Deck
D30 Front Sleeved and Gusseted, RCV's, ARB Locked
4.88 G2 Gears
D44 Rear ARB Locked, Chromoly Shafts
jrmars07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2011, 10:08 AM   #844
Mol
Disclaimer: I'm Polish
 
Mol's Avatar
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 7,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmars07 View Post
If you are talking the 26/27 most likely not... The girlfriend is only in town for a week and I will be at my/her family's in MI. Sure we cant make this Dec 3/4? :P
I'll be working

Still not sure If I will be able to make the trip...have to talk to the family and see what plans, if any, have been made for that weekend without my consult. I'll keep you in the loop
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSCHNEIDER View Post
Hi I'm terry and I like boobs, sheep, knives, guns, mobile homes, bomber hats and FSJs and old novas, the Ohio state buckeyes, younger women, planes, porsches, semi trucks, guys who spell their name THom, women who love cats and Prius', men who play or used to play rugby, thigh highs, red heads, blondes, brunettes, brown heads, and the dimples right above the crack of a womans bottom.
Mol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2011, 10:19 AM   #845
jrmars07
jrmars07
 
jrmars07's Avatar
2010 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: St Louis, IL
Posts: 453
Quote:
Originally Posted by molshove View Post
I'll be working

Still not sure If I will be able to make the trip...have to talk to the family and see what plans, if any, have been made for that weekend without my consult. I'll keep you in the loop
Yeah this weekend has been set in stone maybe sometime in December as long as its not Christmas weekend. My plans seem to be made for me without my consult on Holidays too...
__________________
2010 2dr Wrangler
2.5" ProComp Lift, Front Adj Trackbar, JKS Disco's
Fox Shocks
Tera Front Lower Controls Arms, Rear Upper Control Arms, Synergy HD Balljoints
Tom Woods 1310 Driveshafts
33" KM2's on ProComp 7069 16x8's
Superchips Flashpaq
AEV Premium Front Bumper, IPF 900XSD Lights, Warn 9.5ti w/ Synthetic Line
AEV Rear Bumper, Tuffy Security Deck
D30 Front Sleeved and Gusseted, RCV's, ARB Locked
4.88 G2 Gears
D44 Rear ARB Locked, Chromoly Shafts
jrmars07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2011, 10:50 AM   #846
Mol
Disclaimer: I'm Polish
 
Mol's Avatar
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 7,553
Just finish

Edit stupid phone posted before I finished typing...let me try this again...
Sent from my Android
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSCHNEIDER View Post
Hi I'm terry and I like boobs, sheep, knives, guns, mobile homes, bomber hats and FSJs and old novas, the Ohio state buckeyes, younger women, planes, porsches, semi trucks, guys who spell their name THom, women who love cats and Prius', men who play or used to play rugby, thigh highs, red heads, blondes, brunettes, brown heads, and the dimples right above the crack of a womans bottom.
Mol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2011, 10:52 AM   #847
Mol
Disclaimer: I'm Polish
 
Mol's Avatar
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 7,553
Just finished punching my JK in the eyes:

forumrunner_20111116_125228.jpg



forumrunner_20111116_125159.jpg

Sent from my Android
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSCHNEIDER View Post
Hi I'm terry and I like boobs, sheep, knives, guns, mobile homes, bomber hats and FSJs and old novas, the Ohio state buckeyes, younger women, planes, porsches, semi trucks, guys who spell their name THom, women who love cats and Prius', men who play or used to play rugby, thigh highs, red heads, blondes, brunettes, brown heads, and the dimples right above the crack of a womans bottom.
Mol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2011, 11:07 AM   #848
Settle
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by molshove View Post
Hey Brian - glad to see you on here We may be putting together a trip to wellsville for the weekend immediately following Thanksgiving. Let me know if you're interested and I'll keep you informed. Same to you Josh (if you're not reading this, I'll PM you Josh).

When is the next meet and greet, Brian?
Yeah that weekend is bad for me too. I've got family stuff starting Wednesday night and going through Sunday.

I really wanted to get there before they close it, but I don't think the Jeep is going to be done before that. My buddies were just there last weekend and tore up some serious stuff. Gonna miss that place.

The next meet and greet is next Monday the 21st at the Tilted Kilt. I think there is about 4 JK's going. I am on the fence with a new born at home, might try and sneak out for a little bit. You going to go? Josh, you should go too.
Settle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2011, 11:47 AM   #849
propped1
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 757
grill

Wuss... shoulda just painted the whole grill.

Looks good
__________________
._______
/_l__[___],
l--|--|--L
-OlllllllO]
(o)_) (o)_)o-)_)
propped1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2011, 12:12 PM   #850
ArticRubi
Arrogant SOB
 
ArticRubi's Avatar
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Somerville, MA
Posts: 1,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by molshove View Post
Just finished punching my JK in the eyes:
Looking good!
__________________
From Rubicon to Icon - 4-link, Tons, Atlas Build

Build Thread

Need parts? Need product advice? Contact Jason at Krawl Off-Road
ArticRubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2011, 02:39 PM   #851
Mol
Disclaimer: I'm Polish
 
Mol's Avatar
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 7,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Settle

Yeah that weekend is bad for me too. I've got family stuff starting Wednesday night and going through Sunday.

I really wanted to get there before they close it, but I don't think the Jeep is going to be done before that. My buddies were just there last weekend and tore up some serious stuff. Gonna miss that place.

The next meet and greet is next Monday the 21st at the Tilted Kilt. I think there is about 4 JK's going. I am on the fence with a new born at home, might try and sneak out for a little bit. You going to go? Josh, you should go too.
I will probably go, what time is it? The wife said she is in, if she can get out of work on time. I forgot you had that baby on the way - congrats

Sent from my Android
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSCHNEIDER View Post
Hi I'm terry and I like boobs, sheep, knives, guns, mobile homes, bomber hats and FSJs and old novas, the Ohio state buckeyes, younger women, planes, porsches, semi trucks, guys who spell their name THom, women who love cats and Prius', men who play or used to play rugby, thigh highs, red heads, blondes, brunettes, brown heads, and the dimples right above the crack of a womans bottom.
Mol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2011, 02:40 PM   #852
Mol
Disclaimer: I'm Polish
 
Mol's Avatar
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 7,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by propped1
Wuss... shoulda just painted the whole grill.

Looks good


Sent from my Android
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSCHNEIDER View Post
Hi I'm terry and I like boobs, sheep, knives, guns, mobile homes, bomber hats and FSJs and old novas, the Ohio state buckeyes, younger women, planes, porsches, semi trucks, guys who spell their name THom, women who love cats and Prius', men who play or used to play rugby, thigh highs, red heads, blondes, brunettes, brown heads, and the dimples right above the crack of a womans bottom.
Mol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2011, 02:58 PM   #853
Settle
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by molshove View Post
I will probably go, what time is it? The wife said she is in, if she can get out of work on time. I forgot you had that baby on the way - congrats

Sent from my Android
From 5:00 til whenever.

Some get there a little earlier and some get there a little later.

I am going to try my best to get there
Settle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2011, 07:33 PM   #854
Settle
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 54
Let me me know if you are going to take the wife and I'll talk mine into going.
Settle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2011, 09:15 AM   #855
Mol
Disclaimer: I'm Polish
 
Mol's Avatar
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 7,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Settle View Post
Let me me know if you are going to take the wife and I'll talk mine into going.
Sure thing - she is usually out of the office bwtween 5 and 6, so we probably won't show up till around 545 or 6, if she comes. I'll talk to her later and find out - if she can't, I'll be there between 515 and 530
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSCHNEIDER View Post
Hi I'm terry and I like boobs, sheep, knives, guns, mobile homes, bomber hats and FSJs and old novas, the Ohio state buckeyes, younger women, planes, porsches, semi trucks, guys who spell their name THom, women who love cats and Prius', men who play or used to play rugby, thigh highs, red heads, blondes, brunettes, brown heads, and the dimples right above the crack of a womans bottom.
Mol is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
aev is over rated , big red schoolbus , i've got a chubby , jk on 37s , masturbation material , poison spyder is terrible , rubicon
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.