Operation Big Red Wiener Schnitzel - Page 55 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Operation Big Red Wiener Schnitzel

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsSavvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in StockSavvy Aluminum Bumpers

Unread 11-07-2011, 05:08 PM   #811
Mol
Disclaimer: I'm Polish

2008 JK Wrangler 

Thanks, guys

Have some tinkering to do, was pulling my hair out trying to figure out the landing page...ill save that for another day.

Mike

Edit - it won't let me change my name to Bob Daniels Buick GMC from just Bob Daniels because I have more than 100 likes...stupid as hell, and there is no way to contact support via phone. I don't get it. The bastards never respond to messages either. Ridiculous.

Sent from my Android

Mol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-07-2011, 06:14 PM   #812
Charles
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by molshove View Post
Hey guys, do me a favor...I am working on getting my fan page put together (on facebook), and am struggling with setting up a landing page for non-fans, under the new facebook setup. I have installed 3 different apps, but none of them work - I think they were all for the tabbed browsing facebook offered before the most recent changes...

Anyways, the favor I ask is this...go to www.facebook.com/bobdanielsbuickgmc and like me, if you would. The more fans the better
I better not find any grammatical errors! You know what does to me.
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-07-2011, 06:41 PM   #813
Mol

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles

I better not find any grammatical errors! You know what does to me.
You won't - you know I'm an ******* just like you

Sent from my Android
Unread 11-07-2011, 07:21 PM   #814
Mol

2008 JK Wrangler 

Midnight release for MW3...I just got like 20 blowjobs from 15 yo kids a kid with a TJ asked if I would trade him...no. so another kid driving mommy and daddys 370z asked if I would trade him...I said I would trade him all of the aftermarket parts for the car, and promised it would be a fair trade

Sent from my Android
forumrunner_20111107_212124.jpg  
Unread 11-07-2011, 07:23 PM   #815
RedZJ
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Midnight release for MW3...I just got like 20 blowjobs from 15 yo kids a kid with a TJ asked if I would trade him...no. so another kid driving mommy and daddys 370z asked if I would trade him...I said I would trade him all of the aftermarket parts for the car, and promised it would be a fair trade

Sent from my Android
... Should I give you a hand shake? Or Hand cuffs?

Jeeps looking good.
RedZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-07-2011, 08:09 PM   #816
Mol

2008 JK Wrangler 

Figurative blowjobs

I remember you giving me a hard time for my 35s under the 3" lift and flat fenders...are the 37s okay for you now?

Thanks for the compliment man

We have a giant eagle market district...just bought a stone ruination bottle, poured into a wine glass, and walked around the grocery drinking my beer to kill time. God love this grocery store

Sent from my Android
Unread 11-08-2011, 03:50 AM   #817
jrmars07
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Midnight release for MW3...
How's MW3? I just picked up a PS3 recently and might swing by to pick a copy up.
Tera Front Lower Controls Arms, Rear Upper Control Arms, Synergy HD Balljoints
Tom Woods 1310 Driveshafts
33" KM2's on ProComp 7069 16x8's
Superchips Flashpaq
AEV Premium Front Bumper, IPF 900XSD Lights, Warn 9.5ti w/ Synthetic Line
AEV Rear Bumper, Tuffy Security Deck
D30 Front Sleeved and Gusseted, RCV's, ARB Locked
4.88 G2 Gears
D44 Rear ARB Locked, Chromoly Shafts[/CENTER]
jrmars07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-08-2011, 06:07 AM   #818
KrawlOff-Road
Vendor

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmars07 View Post
How's MW3? I just picked up a PS3 recently and might swing by to pick a copy up.
x2! Bought my copy last night at Blockbuster and they would not let me take it early! I tried! Now I have to wait till they open this morning at 10:00!!

-Jason

Tires-FREE SHIPPING!!
KrawlOff-Road is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-08-2011, 07:57 AM   #819
Mol

2008 JK Wrangler 

Played until 530 am...just now reluctantly rolling out of bed...its a lot better than anything treyarch does for sure. Not as impressed with the layout of the maps as I normally am with infinity ward. Most are real close quarters and promote camping, crappy for TDM but they're pretty fun if you play S&D

Sent from my Android
Unread 11-08-2011, 08:08 AM   #820
KrawlOff-Road
Vendor

2007 JK Wrangler 

So it sucks for TDM? That is not cool. That is what I usually play 95% of the time on COD! Does it have a hardcore option?

-Jason

Tires-FREE SHIPPING!!
Unread 11-08-2011, 08:17 AM   #821
Mol

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrawlOff-Road
So it sucks for TDM? That is not cool. That is what I usually play 95% of the time on COD! Does it have a hardcore option?

-Jason
TDM is still fun, you just have to slow down and check every corner...I was never much of a TDM player anyhow, I play a lot of hardcore headquarters and search and destroy. Hardcore is still available, but no hardcore headquarters

The confirmed kill one is a lot of fun too, its like TDM but you have to pick up the dead guys dog tags to confirm the kill. If the enemy kills a teammate, you can pick up your teammates dog tags to deny the kill.

Sent from my Android
Unread 11-08-2011, 08:37 AM   #822
KrawlOff-Road
Vendor

2007 JK Wrangler 

So, if you get shot, you have to lay there until your dog tags are taken before your can respawn?

-Jason

Tires-FREE SHIPPING!!
Unread 11-08-2011, 12:05 PM   #823
Mol

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrawlOff-Road
So, if you get shot, you have to lay there until your dog tags are taken before your can respawn?

-Jason
No, you respawn and can even deny your own death if you get back to the dog tags before the enemy does. It takes a lot of teamwork...its pretty cool. You still get points personally for the kill even if the kill is denied, but your team doesn't get points towards the overall score objective. Every set of dog tags you pick up, confirm or deny, is an extra 100 ontop of any associated kill.

Sent from my Android
Unread 11-08-2011, 12:09 PM   #824
Mol

2008 JK Wrangler 

my moog drag link end came in the mail today just need to find the time to get it installed. I'm busy playing catch up at work after a couple days in the hospital with MRSA in my elbow/arm

Sent from my Android
Unread 11-08-2011, 12:10 PM   #825
Mol

2008 JK Wrangler 

Oops, forgot the pic

Sent from my Android
forumrunner_20111108_141033.jpg  

Tags
aev is over rated , big red schoolbus , i've got a chubby , jk on 37s , masturbation material , poison spyder is terrible , rubicon

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.