Operation Big Red Wiener Schnitzel - Page 14 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Operation Big Red Wiener Schnitzel

2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Black Sun Shade (Rugged Ridge)2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Smoked Style Hood Air DeflectorIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-28-2011, 08:08 PM   #196
Ayres56
2008 JK Wrangler 

I'd never survive in Ohio, I'm a Penn State fan. Lol

Ayres56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2011, 06:30 AM   #197
Mol
Disclaimer: I'm Polish

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayres56 View Post
I'd never survive in Ohio, I'm a Penn State fan. Lol
Staci (the wife) was born and raised in Columbus, and somehow was never infected by the football bug - I try my damndest to get her to care about the Buckeyes, but the furthest I have gotten is to get her to put on a OSU jersey, and if she's drunk enough she might pretend to listen to me explain to her the different positions and how they work together.

She still "roots" for Penn State because of Joe Pa...or as she calls him, "that cute little old man"

Here's a clearer shot of the decal, I got a matte black one, I think they called it black nylon?

And Ayres, I think this guy is copying our Red/Black theme...pssshh

Mol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2011, 07:48 AM   #198
Mol

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setcol73 View Post
I found a link from this forum that leads to liftlaws.com, they list all laws by state and for Ohio bumpers it says something like - bumpers must be 4.5" tall and as wide as the track width. Now, I posted a question about track width, but so far no response. I'm thinking that the track width is either the measurement to the outside of the tires or the inside of the tires. The problem is, I don't know which. I have a feeling, however, this may be a law that is not strictly enforced unless the driver does something to draw attention. Thanks for the response, I appreciate your help.
track width is measured from wheel-to-wheel on center Apparently I'm violating Ohio Law...never had an issue though, in fact I have had a few cops ask me about it in admiration
Unread 04-29-2011, 10:26 AM   #199
Setcol73
2011 JK Wrangler 

Thanks for the info on track width, I truly appreciate it. It's good to hear that the police are not giving you a hard time about it. Its good to have a fellow Buckeye that is knowledgeable, I hope you don't mind if I ask for more advice in the future. Also, about the black wheels: Micky Thompson has just put out their simulated bead'lock in black, they look awesome. Plus, you can add some color by changing the rings. They would look really cool on your rig w/ red rings - just a thought. Thanks again.
Setcol73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2011, 10:36 AM   #200
Mol

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setcol73 View Post
Thanks for the info on track width, I truly appreciate it. It's good to hear that the police are not giving you a hard time about it. Its good to have a fellow Buckeye that is knowledgeable, I hope you don't mind if I ask for more advice in the future. Also, about the black wheels: Micky Thompson has just put out their simulated bead'lock in black, they look awesome. Plus, you can add some color by changing the rings. They would look really cool on your rig w/ red rings - just a thought. Thanks again.
I'm always happy to provide insight or info when I can, though I'm still doing a lot of learning myself!

Thanks for the wheel suggestion, I'm going to go have a look now. That has been my problem with all black wheels, I don't think I could do them without at least some color. I printed a pic of my heep and colored the wheels in black and I wasn't very happy with the look, to my surprise.

O-H

Mike
Unread 04-29-2011, 01:11 PM   #201
04sssti
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by molshove View Post
Staci (the wife) was born and raised in Columbus, and somehow was never infected by the football bug - I try my damndest to get her to care about the Buckeyes, but the furthest I have gotten is to get her to put on a OSU jersey, and if she's drunk enough she might pretend to listen to me explain to her the different positions and how they work together.

She still "roots" for Penn State because of Joe Pa...or as she calls him, "that cute little old man"

Here's a clearer shot of the decal, I got a matte black one, I think they called it black nylon?

And Ayres, I think this guy is copying our Red/Black theme...pssshh

Hey Boys,

I found someone else stealing your look (plus a funny/but true bumper sticker on a Range, I wonder if he is Repub or Demi??). Hey Mike surely you know someone up there in Ohio, that wants to trade Rubi rims for my wheel and tire setup (+$1300) so I can get a new set of 37's!!!!!!!
458.jpg   458-italia.jpg   obama.jpg  
Tera Flex 2.5" with shocks, Rough Country 1.25" Body lift, 4dr Rubi Unlimited Springs (19's and 60's, gave me 1" in the front and 1.3" in the rear!, get some Rubi springs!!), "Stealth Grill", JKS adj front and rear track bars, 37" KM2's, etc
04sssti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2011, 07:32 PM   #202
04sssti
2007 JK Wrangler 

Too g damn impatient!!! Just bought a set of 37x12.50x18 KM2's for my stock rims!!!!!!!!!! I also bought a 1.25" RC BL that I will get put on before I put the tires on, so help me sell those 35's!!!!!! I live in PA but I bleed Blue and Gold, not Mich, WVU baby!!!!!!
Tera Flex 2.5" with shocks, Rough Country 1.25" Body lift, 4dr Rubi Unlimited Springs (19's and 60's, gave me 1" in the front and 1.3" in the rear!, get some Rubi springs!!), "Stealth Grill", JKS adj front and rear track bars, 37" KM2's, etc
Unread 04-29-2011, 09:18 PM   #203
Mol

2008 JK Wrangler 

Ha, what are the odds that we both end up behind a red ferrari today? love the bumper sticker

Don't double up spacers! You have the tf bb, right? Plus the jkur springs, you can do 37s wo the extra I'm sure. Hop on planmans 2.5 with 37s thread. You're going to need to beef your front end up a bit too! What tires did you get?

**** I'm excited about this! Does the wife know?!
Unread 04-29-2011, 10:56 PM   #204
04sssti
2007 JK Wrangler 

Wife is oblivious, that's good right? Got the RC 1.25 BL, and of course waiting on the gears!!!! KM2 37's, should run like a pig on the 4.10's, yes?? Hope to get the 5.13's installed soon! Wish labor was cheaper! I will run 37's for awhile on the 4.10's until a g is saved up again. I will post pics once I get the 37's and BL on, should look sweet as Fu$k!!!!!!
Unread 04-29-2011, 11:02 PM   #205
04sssti
2007 JK Wrangler 

Remember to a women, 37's on 18's of the same tire with a 1.25BL will look farily similar to 35's on 18's just bigger! Same proportion just bigger!! Hopefully!!!!!
Unread 04-30-2011, 06:58 AM   #206
Mol

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04sssti View Post
Remember to a women, 37's on 18's of the same tire with a 1.25BL will look farily similar to 35's on 18's just bigger! Same proportion just bigger!! Hopefully!!!!!
Until she ****s herself trying to climb in
Unread 04-30-2011, 07:05 AM   #207
Mol

2008 JK Wrangler 

Didn't realize how good of a selection I made on the decals until the sun came out yesterday...there's a kind of metallic flake in the sticker that looks pretty damn good next to the finish on the smittybilt flares

Unread 04-30-2011, 07:39 AM   #208
MikeTHIS
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by molshove
Didn't realize how good of a selection I made on the decals until the sun came out yesterday...there's a kind of metallic flake in the sticker that looks pretty damn good next to the finish on the smittybilt flares
That looks awesome!

Current Mods:
.::Fabtech 3" Lift with Dirt Logics
.::Pro Comp 17" 7005 Wheels
.::Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ 35x12.5R17 Tires
.::PIAA Windshield Light Brackets
.::PIAA 5296 520 ATP Lights
.::Rugged Ridge Light Bar
.::Truck-Lite 7" LED Flood Lights
.::Truck-Lite 7" LED Headlights
.::Truck-Lite 4" LED Spot Lights
.::Katzkin Leather with Seat Heaters
.::20% tint
.::Optima Yellow Top
.::6" Shorty Antenna[/SIZE][/B]
MikeTHIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2011, 07:45 AM   #209
Mol

2008 JK Wrangler 

Thanks man

Did you ever pick up those new retaining plugs, or is our retaining plugs for LEDs deal still on the table??
Unread 04-30-2011, 07:47 AM   #210
MikeTHIS
2007 JK Wrangler 

Sure I just need a shipping address!

lol

Current Mods:
.::Fabtech 3" Lift with Dirt Logics
.::Pro Comp 17" 7005 Wheels
.::Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ 35x12.5R17 Tires
.::PIAA Windshield Light Brackets
.::PIAA 5296 520 ATP Lights
.::Rugged Ridge Light Bar
.::Truck-Lite 7" LED Flood Lights
.::Truck-Lite 7" LED Headlights
.::Truck-Lite 4" LED Spot Lights
.::Katzkin Leather with Seat Heaters
.::20% tint
.::Optima Yellow Top
.::6" Shorty Antenna[/SIZE][/B]
MikeTHIS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aev is over rated , big red schoolbus , i've got a chubby , jk on 37s , masturbation material , poison spyder is terrible , rubicon

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.