Hey there everyone. Ok...so I've gone back in forth on what lift to get. First I thought about the TF BB and then I'd upgrade later to the OME, but now I'm thinking about just saving the money for everything and doing it right the first time that way I don't ever have to change anything out unless it breaks. The amount of options I have is driving me mad.
So here's what I've got so far on what I need:
OME HD Springs (since my JK is a 4-door, HD seems to be recommended, plus I'll be putting on bumpers/winch in the future.)
- Front: http://northridge4x4.com/shop/old-ma...pring-ome-2619
- Rear: http://northridge4x4.com/shop/old-ma...pring-ome-2618
Longer Rear Swaybar Links
- Teraflex: http://northridge4x4.com/shop/terafl...ear-2-5-4-lift
Longer Front Swaybar Links
- Using stock rear swaybar links.
Rear Brake Line Extensions
- EVO: http://northridge4x4.com/shop/off-ro...ckets-evo-1065
Rear Adjustable Track Bar or Track Bar Bracket
- ??? Not sure on which to get here.
Longer Shocks or Shock Extensions
- ...Haven't decided on this either.
Things I'm not sure on, but have heard others discuss....
?? Front Adjustable Track Bar
?? Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms
Do I need a new front track bar or control arms? I've heard some people say it wasn't necessary at first but they ended up doing it later. I want everything to be bolt-on as I'm not a welder and don't really want to involve anyone else if I can get by with it. I'd appreciate any advice I can get and let me know if I'm forgetting anything!
Edit: Forgot about bump stops! I'll be going with a 35" tire so I'm not sure what to get bump stop wise...