OME 4 inch lift - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > OME 4 inch lift

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineKrawlOff-Road.com Jeep Beach Sale

Reply
Unread 02-28-2013, 01:00 PM   #16
COLOUXJ
Web Wheeler
2010 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Posts: 1,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by smith0200 View Post
just wondering if anyone had input on Old man Emu's 4 inch kit. I heard something about the springs wearing out and dropping to stock height after 6 months. also pictures would be nice. thanks everyone
I would contact Kolak on this forum. I pieced together a very complete lift with OME 2" HD springs bilstien 5100 shocks and other goodies for a very good price (He beat northridge even with better equipment).

I have only heard great things about the OME springs. You wont have any problems with them like you do other companies.

__________________
"When i die, bury me with my jeep. Its never been in a hole it can't get out of"
Black Jeep Society
My JEEP helped win a War > Your Honda mows my grass!!
Mechanical Engineers Build weapons Civil Engineers build targets

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpyrot View Post
is it a plink plink kerrrrdunk? or more of a brrrrrconk doc doc miiiidge pang!!!? or is it a badonk ka donk? if it is the latter its just the normal fat *** of the JK

COLOUXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2013, 08:30 PM   #17
smith0200
Registered User
2009 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: attleboro, MA
Posts: 74
i was just looking at the 2 inch OME it doesnt come with anything but the shocks and springs.
smith0200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2013, 05:24 AM   #18
montero1
Registered User
2010 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Near PA, MD
Posts: 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by COLOUXJ View Post
I would contact Kolak on this forum. I pieced together a very complete lift with OME 2" HD springs bilstien 5100 shocks and other goodies for a very good price (He beat northridge even with better equipment).

I have only heard great things about the OME springs. You wont have any problems with them like you do other companies.

+1, I had a 2 inch lift on my Montero. They do a lot of Landrcuiser/LX450 stuff, never heard anything bad about them.
montero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2013, 08:31 AM   #19
al_safety
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1
You might contact Rokmen. They can put together a nice lift kit with the OME shocks and springs plus Rokmen adjustable control arms and other needed replacement parts.
al_safety is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2013, 11:10 AM   #20
COLOUXJ
Web Wheeler
2010 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Posts: 1,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by smith0200 View Post
i was just looking at the 2 inch OME it doesnt come with anything but the shocks and springs.
It lets you build a kit, that way you can get the best parts from all over the place. That is what I did and have a great setup for a relatively low cost. Do your research and you will know what you need to get. I have had two jeeps I have built and have never had a kit. I like to build from all the different vendors because some are better at other things then others. hence why I have OME springs, Bilstein shocks, currie control arms and JKS trackbars front and rear. Lets you get creative with your lift
__________________
"When i die, bury me with my jeep. Its never been in a hole it can't get out of"
Black Jeep Society
My JEEP helped win a War > Your Honda mows my grass!!
Mechanical Engineers Build weapons Civil Engineers build targets

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpyrot View Post
is it a plink plink kerrrrdunk? or more of a brrrrrconk doc doc miiiidge pang!!!? or is it a badonk ka donk? if it is the latter its just the normal fat *** of the JK

COLOUXJ is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.