Ok, Its Official, I'm Back Sahara Tan Sahara Build - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Ok, Its Official, I'm Back Sahara Tan Sahara Build

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 02-19-2011, 11:20 PM   #16
yoda13
Force Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

I think its going to look good too

do you just not want to regear, due to expense, etc., or have you had bad experiences with that...?

2007 White Jeep Wrangler X-auto, black freedom top, 15x8 Pro Comp Rock Crawlers, 33x12.5x15 BFG KM2s, Superchips Flashpaq, 2" OME Spring Lift, Bilsteins, Rusty's Adjustable front and rear trac-bar, JKS Quicker Disconnects, Rusty's adjustable lower control arms (front and rear), PolyPerformance adjustable upper control arms (front and rear), OEM Rubicon Rock Rails, Finishlinewest Stonehenge Series rear bumper, Smittybuilt winch, Body Armor Front High Clearance Bumper w/ KC Highlights mounted, Roadmaster towbar, Valley 2" receiver hitch, Skid Row Engine Transmission skid, sPod switching system, KC Highlights windshield mounted lights, Delta replacement non-quadbar xenon headlamps, and Bestop saddlebags-Member of the United Four Wheel Drive Association and Blue Ribbon Coalition, †John 3:16†

RIP Mrs. yoda13... My life is better for having had you in it and you made me a better man...I can't wait to see you again...I love you always and forever, and for all eternity

If you want to help the sport of off-roading, and protect your right to do so, please visit the Envirobeat
forum...

yoda13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-20-2011, 10:27 AM   #17
krutj
2009 JK Wrangler 

Are you excited yet???...lol
Unread 02-20-2011, 11:05 AM   #18
Vin
2012 JK Wrangler 

Dave, are you doing to use spacers? Could you post pics with and without wheel spacer?
Vin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-20-2011, 11:05 AM   #19
Vin
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarsOfLeather View Post
Does anyone know what size tires this guy is running???
35s
Unread 02-20-2011, 11:27 AM   #20
dvdsjk
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoda13 View Post
I think its going to look good too

do you just not want to regear, due to expense, etc., or have you had bad experiences with that...?
Thanks Yoda, and regearing maybe mainly from the heresay on the forums due to the power and gas robbing of the 35's'
Quote:
Originally Posted by krutj View Post
Are you excited yet???...lol
Yes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin View Post
Dave, are you doing to use spacers? Could you post pics with and without wheel spacer?
I will try it without spacers first since I have the second set of wheels I can throw back on if theres rubbing, but If I have to......: cheers2:
dvdsjk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-20-2011, 07:50 PM   #21
Joevacs
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdsjk View Post
Thanks guys for the pos feedeback! I figured I'd better post that rigs pic to clarify my idea!
OK, yeah. That looks pretty good in reality. Cool. post pictures when your done.
Unread 03-08-2011, 04:14 PM   #22
dvdsjk
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

A little update, tires are ordered but decided to go 33's as i had on my black wrangler, and will be in tommorrow or Thursday. Trying to budget a bit on this jeep. After I sell my Sahara Tires and Wheels,the bumper and winch will be next. Heres the 33's on my last wrangler.
Unread 03-08-2011, 06:36 PM   #23
Vin
2012 JK Wrangler 

Did you paint the Mopar rims yet? I can't wait to see how it comes out.
Unread 03-08-2011, 06:38 PM   #24
krutj
2009 JK Wrangler 

Did you go with the Dura Tracs???

I'm in the market for 5 wheels/5x5 bolt pattern for the wifes WJ......just sayin'
Unread 03-08-2011, 08:02 PM   #25
dvdsjk
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin View Post
Did you paint the Mopar rims yet? I can't wait to see how it comes out.
I'm painting after I get the tires mounted. I'm afraid the rattle can paint will get ruined during mounting. So i'll mask em and spray em!
Quote:
Did you go with the Dura Tracs???

I'm in the market for 5 wheels/5x5 bolt pattern for the wifes WJ......just sayin'
Yep, DuraTracs. I can give you a heck of a deal on wheels and tires! Or if you just want one or another? 700 miles on em! I know they fit the WK but not sure on the WJ. My brother had dibs on them but will let me know for sure this week if he still wants them for his WK. I waited a bit too long for him.
Unread 03-09-2011, 05:11 AM   #26
krutj
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
I'm painting after I get the tires mounted. I'm afraid the rattle can paint will get ruined during mounting. So i'll mask em and spray em!

Yep, DuraTracs. I can give you a heck of a deal on wheels and tires! Or if you just want one or another? 700 miles on em! I know they fit the WK but not sure on the WJ. My brother had dibs on them but will let me know for sure this week if he still wants them for his WK. I waited a bit too long for him.
Cool, keep me posted...what tires are mounted on them?
Unread 03-10-2011, 08:51 PM   #27
dvdsjk
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Cool, keep me posted...what tires are mounted on them?
Bridgestone Dueler AT'S. I don't think the'll fit without a lift Joel! A little update. The tires are mounted. not sure about the setup yet. I ordered inch and a half US alloy spacers to bring them out a bit due to some rub at full turn on track bar. I need to lift a bit. It just looks too low to me. The third brake light had to be cut off to fit the spare and I temporarily ty-wrapped the light to the wheel. I also ordered the RockHard third brake and lisence plate relocation bracket. A couple of quick pics on this wet day!
Unread 03-10-2011, 11:54 PM   #28
07BlackOps
2007 JK Wrangler 

Lookin good Dave. I called the Scranton IBEW, they have no apprenticeships until later in the year. Thanx for that info.
07BlackOps is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-11-2011, 04:49 AM   #29
RAZORBILL
2014 JK Wrangler 

It does need a little boost. Maybe some Rubi coils and a small spacer (3/4)? I picked up a little over 2" with that set up for cheap. Wheels and tires look great though, I like that color even more now!

Welcome back too by the way!!
Unread 03-11-2011, 05:34 AM   #30
krutj
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Bridgestone Dueler AT'S. I don't think the'll fit without a lift Joel!
What size are they? I think the ones on there now are 245/55/17, but I'm not at home to check. The wheels will work for sure, and I'm contemplating a new suspension the the WJ too....

Nice save on the third brake light...you'll have that JK looking as good as the last one, I'm sure..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.