offroad package... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > offroad package...

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Steering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 06-15-2006, 12:36 AM   #1
got_4_lo

offroad package...

just heard about that option you can get. includes skid plates, rock rails, and a 9000lbs Warn winch. pretty cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertTJ
I came home to be spit on and protested against in Boulder, Colorado. Most of the people have no clue. And that's why we do what we do. We give up our freedom so they can enjoy their freedom.
got_4_lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2006, 10:40 AM   #2
kenskis
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Yes, but it will probably be an expensive Mopar dealer installed option. Right now on an 06 you can get a package that includes bumpers, rockrails, skid plates, and a winch for $2,807.00 If you have a Rubicon I don't see the point in the rock rails. I quickly priced the products, and it does come to about $2,800.00. But you can do it better using the products you really want, like a rear bumper/tire carrier, and a $50 steering box skid plate, not the $100 Mopar diamond plated one. Just my two cents.
()_)-()_)--o-)_)
Red 03 TJ sport l OME lift l ARB's front & rear l 4.11 gears l 32X11.50" MTR's l Nth Degree Tummy Tucker l SYE & CV l Nth Degree Dana 44 slider l Nth Degree Oil Pan Skid l JKS adjustable front track bar l KC slimlights l Rock Rails l IPF H4 headlights l Dynamat
kenskis is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.