Off Road Heros Soft Top - Page 38 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Off Road Heros Soft Top

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-19-2013, 07:41 PM   #556
jabsther
2010 JK Wrangler 

I've had mine for 3 years with no regrets.
Did a few mods similar to the ORH top of two years ago and love it even more.

jabsther is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2013, 07:48 PM   #557
jwmbishop
2011 JK Wrangler 

two years on mine with no regrets. With hindsight I would not have ordered the dual top kit - I like the cargo so much I have never put the fastback back on!
Unread 08-19-2013, 08:08 PM   #558
AlbertaJeeper
2013 JK Wrangler 

Just got mine a couple weeks ago, its awesome! I saw on the website today he's stopping cargo top production so get on that if you want it. He was boxing my top up 5 weeks after I ordered it
AlbertaJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2013, 08:22 PM   #559
xflstl
2010 JK Wrangler 

I've had mine almost a year love it so much sold my hard top..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using JeepForum
xflstl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2013, 06:52 AM   #560
Monkeybomber
2013 JK Wrangler 

Thanks for the replies. For those of you with the cargo top, do you find that it restricts your trunk capacity too much? Personally i do like the look of the fastback
Monkeybomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2013, 06:58 AM   #561
xflstl
2010 JK Wrangler 

The cargo top certainly reduces cargo capacity. If/when I need more space I just put the fastback top on, or just remove the rear section all together.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using JeepForum
Unread 05-28-2014, 05:30 PM   #562
cssnider1
2014 JK Wrangler 

Does anyone have a picture of the bar that mounts to the rear of the cage, that the back window and rear of the top fits in to?
cssnider1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2014, 05:33 PM   #563
xflstl
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cssnider1 View Post
Does anyone have a picture of the bar that mounts to the rear of the cage, that the back window and rear of the top fits in to?
I can probably get you a picture tomorrow. What are you trying to figure out?
Unread 05-28-2014, 05:43 PM   #564
Walle
Soccer Mom and Jeep Hater

2012 JK Wrangler 

This help?
image-3696921053.jpg

image-379179395.jpg

image-2660742313.jpg

Walle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2014, 05:54 PM   #565
cssnider1
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xflstl View Post
I can probably get you a picture tomorrow. What are you trying to figure out?
I bought a top from a friend of mine. It's got all the pieces except this bar. Mine is a 4 door. And from what I can gather online that there is a channel, much like the one that goes over the sound bar, that attaches to the rear of the cage, that the top of the back glass piece, and the rear of the bikini top, fit in to.

I'm waiting to hear back from Tim with ORH, but if I could see what it looks like and how it mounts, I might could fab something up.

feel free to text me any pictures 903-646-3119....just in case I miss it on here.
Unread 05-28-2014, 05:56 PM   #566
cssnider1
2014 JK Wrangler 

Walle, thanks, but it's not the tailgate bar that im looking for! Thanks for the quick response though
Unread 05-28-2014, 05:59 PM   #567
Walle
Soccer Mom and Jeep Hater

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cssnider1
Walle, thanks, but it's not the tailgate bar that im looking for! Thanks for the quick response though
You're welcome. I missed the part where you said rear cage.
Walle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2014, 06:05 PM   #568
Jollydodger

Quote:
I have a recent version of the 4 door. There is not a channel cross bar that attaches to the cage in the rear like the one that goes over the sound bar. There is a bar sewn into the rear top panel that slides onto studs I believe that are screwed into the rear cage crossbar. It's been a while but that's what I think I remember.
Jollydodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2014, 06:15 PM   #569
cssnider1
2014 JK Wrangler 

I know this top is an older version. I acquired this top from a buddy that didn't know exactly what brand it was and what all it was missing. So he basically gave it to me. After doing some research, it turned out to be an ORH multi-top.

I called Tim with ORH, who was really nice, and explained my problem. I emailed him pictures of the top I had and he verified that it was one of his older versions. He did notice that I was missing two plates that hold the door surrounds down and his mailing those to me from of charge. Well I was installing the top this afternoon and realized that there has to be a header similar to the one that mounts on the sound bar that goes on the rear cage.

I've emailed Tim back but have yet to hear from him. Maybe he just happens to have one laying around. If he had a picture of what I need I could probably fab something up
Unread 05-28-2014, 08:11 PM   #570
xflstl
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
I know this top is an older version. I acquired this top from a buddy that didn't know exactly what brand it was and what all it was missing. So he basically gave it to me. After doing some research, it turned out to be an ORH multi-top.

I called Tim with ORH, who was really nice, and explained my problem. I emailed him pictures of the top I had and he verified that it was one of his older versions. He did notice that I was missing two plates that hold the door surrounds down and his mailing those to me from of charge. Well I was installing the top this afternoon and realized that there has to be a header similar to the one that mounts on the sound bar that goes on the rear cage.

I've emailed Tim back but have yet to hear from him. Maybe he just happens to have one laying around. If he had a picture of what I need I could probably fab something up
Yes there is a bar in the back upper cage area. The the upper part of the rear window folds around/attach's to. Or at least there is on mine, but mine is the newer version.

Tags
JK Wrangler , o.r.h. , off road heros , soft top , wrangler

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.