Off Road Heros Soft Top - Page 37 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Off Road Heros Soft Top

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-28-2013, 02:59 PM   #541
Jollydodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mol View Post
You have listed two different tops. One is the newer design. I'm assuming he has the old design still available so he kept the pricing up? Or its just Tim being organized as usual
Looks like the same top to me, both say 2013 Cargo, same pics, same description etc. He upped the price because of the time involve in producing them. The lower priced page has not been updated.

Jollydodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2013, 03:29 PM   #542
Mol
Disclaimer: I'm Polish

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jollydodger View Post

Looks like the same top to me, both say 2013 Cargo, same pics, same description etc. He upped the price because of the time involve in producing them. The lower priced page has not been updated.
I was going off of the web address...he started adding the roll bar covers to the newer tops, would be the only substantial thing I can think of.

But I'm just guessing
Hi I'm terry and I like boobs, sheep, knives, guns, mobile homes, bomber hats and FSJs and old novas, the Ohio state buckeyes, younger women, planes, porsches, semi trucks, guys who spell their name THom, women who love cats and Prius', men who play or used to play rugby, thigh highs, red heads, blondes, brunettes, brown heads, and the dimples right above the crack of a womans bottom.
Mol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2013, 03:32 PM   #543
Mol
Disclaimer: I'm Polish

2008 JK Wrangler 

Here's an example...but again, maybe both include it? I haven't actually followed the links, only going off of my original top vs the updated "new design" he sent me
forumrunner_20130128_173201.jpg  
Hi I'm terry and I like boobs, sheep, knives, guns, mobile homes, bomber hats and FSJs and old novas, the Ohio state buckeyes, younger women, planes, porsches, semi trucks, guys who spell their name THom, women who love cats and Prius', men who play or used to play rugby, thigh highs, red heads, blondes, brunettes, brown heads, and the dimples right above the crack of a womans bottom.
Mol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2013, 11:53 AM   #544
dallasjetfan
2013 JK Wrangler 

I found a brand new never used Cargo top that I might buy, but am trying to decide. I will be doing Line-X inside the Jeep so I'm wondering if I should just get a bikini and/or safari for a lot cheaper than the Cargo top. Are these things loud?? They look very tight, but wondering what happens over time.
dallasjetfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2013, 02:22 PM   #545
conifers4
2007 JK Wrangler 

My question is a simple one, on the top with the duster and tonneau cover is the top above the driver removable as a section like a freedom top??
Unread 01-31-2013, 02:32 PM   #546
xflstl
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by conifers4 View Post
My question is a simple one, on the top with the duster and tonneau cover is the top above the driver removable as a section like a freedom top??
Yes it discos right above the B Pilar area, then rolls up forward and straps in place just above sun visor's.
xflstl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2013, 02:39 PM   #547
conifers4
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xflstl View Post
Yes it discos right above the B Pilar area, then rolls up forward and straps in place just above sun visor's.
Thanks for the answer and the quick reply, thats what it appeared like in the search that I did but I also understand there have been more than one version.
Unread 01-31-2013, 02:40 PM   #548
xflstl
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by conifers4 View Post
Thanks for the answer and the quick reply, thats what it appeared like in the search that I did but I also understand there have been more than one version.
Well I just got mine in December, so I can only speak as to what I have.... Got mine from manufacture / new.
Unread 01-31-2013, 02:47 PM   #549
conifers4
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xflstl View Post
Well I just got mine in December, so I can only speak as to what I have.... Got mine from manufacture / new.
Appreciate it
Unread 01-31-2013, 09:03 PM   #550
dallasjetfan
2013 JK Wrangler 

I really like how tight this top looks. Also, no rail system seems like a great idea.
Unread 02-01-2013, 06:38 AM   #551
xflstl
2010 JK Wrangler 

Does anyone know if there is a aftermarket roll cage system that works with this top.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using JeepForum
Unread 02-04-2013, 09:16 AM   #552
dallasjetfan
2013 JK Wrangler 

Its between the cargo top and a 2013 premium soft top. I'm wondering how quickly and easily the rear cargo portion and rear window can be put back on if stuck in a downpour??
Unread 02-04-2013, 09:56 AM   #553
dallasjetfan
2013 JK Wrangler 

Another quick question before I pull the trigger...Can a spiderweb shade be used in front portion while leaving the backseat portion still on for complete shade for my dog??
Unread 02-04-2013, 10:18 AM   #554
CJsPerson
2008 JK Wrangler 

With my version a spider web will work fine but you would have to install the shade first and mount the ORH hardware though it. So holes in the shade top.

I off road because I have a Jeep. I don't have a Jeep because I off road. Above all my Jeep is a convertible. That's where my love is for the brand ...convertible overkill
CJsPerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2013, 06:55 AM   #555
Monkeybomber
2013 JK Wrangler 

Bumpin this to see how people who have the ORH top are feeling about it a year later, as I'm starting to get very tired of taking off my hard top every time the weather is nice.
Monkeybomber is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
JK Wrangler , o.r.h. , off road heros , soft top , wrangler

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.