Off Road Heros Soft Top - Page 10 - JeepForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #136 of 583 Old 06-17-2011, 02:46 PM
michael07jk
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: ft wayne
Posts: 79
hahaha

I like your military analogy, So true, did 8 yrs and 3 of them in the sandbox, enough for me.Carroll out.

michael07jk is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #137 of 583 Old 06-17-2011, 03:24 PM
0sevenjk
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: baltimore
Posts: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael07jk View Post
I like your military analogy, So true, did 8 yrs and 3 of them in the sandbox, enough for me.Carroll out.
I have one more year, then I ets.

Jason out
0sevenjk is offline  
post #138 of 583 Old 06-19-2011, 07:42 PM
Mol
Disclaimer: I'm Polish
 
Mol's Avatar
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Columbus
Posts: 7,630
Alright, so I have a weeks vacation, through my bday on the 26....Im trying to arange a over the road pickup of the top ha ha, I haven't **** to do...but my question is...how far is the drive from Columbus Ohio to Edmonton Alberta?


Edit: 32 hours...says mapquest...am I crazy? I think it might be a fun drive...or maybe I'm crazy ?? haha
Mol is offline  
post #139 of 583 Old 06-19-2011, 08:08 PM
Charles
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Denver
Posts: 3,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by molshove View Post
Alright, so I have a weeks vacation, through my bday on the 26....Im trying to arange a over the road pickup of the top ha ha, I haven't **** to do...but my question is...how far is the drive from Columbus Ohio to Edmonton Alberta?


Edit: 32 hours...says mapquest...am I crazy? I think it might be a fun drive...or maybe I'm crazy ?? haha
You're crazy for using mapquest, no one uses Mapquest. See SNL skit below. Google maps is the best.

Are you crazy? Probably. The strike should be ended by the Gov't on Monday. They can only put up with absurdity for so long.

@40 seconds is the Mapquest reference if you can't stand to watch it.

Charles is offline  
post #140 of 583 Old 06-19-2011, 09:03 PM
JHalas
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Hamburg
Posts: 110
As for speeding up my orh top delivery, i was going to call the Canadian Post and tell them that something that was living was in the package.

Maybe then they would bust a sweat trying to get it moving to its destination....
For those following the canada post news, it worked for the queen bee shipments.

I am hoping for some government intervention here but even with that i read news about the New Democratic Party wanting to oppose any legislation in regards to back to work orders until fall!

As the news reads,"NDP vows to hold up Canada Post back-to-work legislation"

I really do not know how powerfull this party is but at any rate it is ticking me off!
JHalas is offline  
post #141 of 583 Old 06-19-2011, 09:06 PM
Charles
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Denver
Posts: 3,702
I think we'll have a good idea by tomorrow evening how long this is going to last. I'm surprised the Canadians aren't flipping out. Mail is a national necessity.
Charles is offline  
post #142 of 583 Old 06-20-2011, 08:08 PM
JHalas
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Hamburg
Posts: 110
New news, by thursday the back to work order will be in place.
Still to long.... But better then dealing with the bestop b.s.
JHalas is offline  
post #143 of 583 Old 06-20-2011, 09:00 PM
Mol
Disclaimer: I'm Polish
 
Mol's Avatar
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Columbus
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHalas
New news, by thursday the back to work order will be in place.
Still to long.... But better then dealing with the bestop b.s.
Tim is negotiating a UPS contract as well...
Mol is offline  
post #144 of 583 Old 06-20-2011, 09:02 PM
Charles
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Denver
Posts: 3,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by molshove View Post
Tim is negotiating a UPS contract as well...
Hopefully they don't Google him.
Charles is offline  
post #145 of 583 Old 06-20-2011, 09:18 PM
JHalas
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Hamburg
Posts: 110
Well the ups thing doesn't do any good, mine is in a post office with a tracking number.
He will not be able to reverse that, i tried to pay for the diffrence, to late.

UPS would be great for him with future clients.

I still know that i am in a better place then bestop trektop nx people.
The 20th has come and gone and still nothing, they are full of BS.

As for that top, i guess the prototype that was in Moab was full of issues, to bad for bestop - they should have worked the bugs out before they start saying they were coming out. BS
JHalas is offline  
post #146 of 583 Old 06-22-2011, 07:55 PM
Mol
Disclaimer: I'm Polish
 
Mol's Avatar
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Columbus
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHalas
Well the ups thing doesn't do any good, mine is in a post office with a tracking number.
He will not be able to reverse that, i tried to pay for the diffrence, to late.

UPS would be great for him with future clients.

I still know that i am in a better place then bestop trektop nx people.
The 20th has come and gone and still nothing, they are full of BS.

As for that top, i guess the prototype that was in Moab was full of issues, to bad for bestop - they should have worked the bugs out before they start saying they were coming out. BS
Worked well for me...got my UPS tracking number today

Hey cbloyer...let's revisit those PMs
Mol is offline  
post #147 of 583 Old 06-22-2011, 07:56 PM
Charles
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Denver
Posts: 3,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by molshove View Post
Worked well for me...got my UPS tracking number today

Hey cbloyer...let's revisit those PMs
You have got to be effin kidding me. Well, at least I called it. At the minimum, I deserve a picture when you get it.
Charles is offline  
post #148 of 583 Old 06-22-2011, 08:14 PM
JHalas
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Hamburg
Posts: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by molshove

Worked well for me...got my UPS tracking number today

Hey cbloyer...let's revisit those PMs
So you are the guy that actually paid $480 to get the top shipped ups?
They are going to have a back to work bill signed thursday.....hahaha!
JHalas is offline  
post #149 of 583 Old 06-22-2011, 08:20 PM
Mol
Disclaimer: I'm Polish
 
Mol's Avatar
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Columbus
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHalas

So you are the guy that actually paid $480 to get the top shipped ups?
They are going to have a back to work bill signed thursday.....hahaha!
Who said anything about paying $480? I paid the same price as you.....hahaha!
Mol is offline  
post #150 of 583 Old 06-22-2011, 08:22 PM
JHalas
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Hamburg
Posts: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by molshove

Who said anything about paying $480? I paid the same price as you.....hahaha!
Tim did...
JHalas is offline  
Reply

Tags
JK Wrangler , o.r.h. , off road heros , soft top , wrangler

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Off road heros soft top jsklenar YJ Wrangler Technical Forum 3 06-02-2009 09:38 PM
trek top or off road heros Rscal1986 JK Wrangler Technical Forum 10 04-06-2009 06:19 AM
Offroad Heros aftermarket JK soft top donkie JK Wrangler Technical Forum 29 02-21-2009 07:58 PM
Off road heros soft top CCJ TJ Wrangler Technical Forum 12 02-03-2009 11:19 AM
Offroad Heros soft top. cali9dub JK Wrangler Technical Forum 13 03-02-2008 08:58 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome