OEM PCV Valve Study - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > OEM PCV Valve Study

Want to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under Coil Spring Options from Ruffstuff!Flush Mount LED Bumper Lights, CREE

Unread 12-24-2011, 12:23 PM   #31
BC Jeep
1998 TJ Wrangler 

RONJENX

OUTSTANDING POST!!!

I recently resolved a LONG standing stalling during take off issue on my 08 JK by PCV valve replacement.

It was actually resolved by the dealer under warranty using a Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) but,,, just installing the correct PCV made all the difference in the world!

I as did the dealer thought it was a defective Throtte Body.. The TSB was linked to that repair.

Heres a link to a post that I started on that stalling issue:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/i.../#post12732449

Bill

BC Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-02-2013, 05:05 PM   #32
4x4fun
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I found to part numbers for the PCV on Advance Auto Parts for the 2007 JK unlimited both about $10.00

BWD PCV Valve Part No. PCV555/ Wells Vehicle Electronics PCV Valve Part No. PCV406
4x4fun is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2014, 08:19 PM   #33
Jeepro

Someone installed the snorkel to me Wrangler JK and forgot to install back the crankcase hose come from the filter housing. I realizing of this issue maybe after 1,000 miles ago. This cause some damage or simply I have to change the PCV valve?
Jeepro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2014, 08:54 PM   #34
Jeepro

Crankcase hose issue

One mechanic forgot to install the crankcase hose in Wrangler JK come from the air filter housing, I realizing this issue maybe after 1K miles. This would damage something?
Jeepro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2014, 09:25 PM   #35
SoK66
2009 JK Wrangler 

Depends how dusty the conditions were over that period. If you were on highway all that te it'll likely have I ill effect.

Tags
JK Wrangler , pcv , pcv valve , wrangler

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.