OEM PCV Valve Study - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > OEM PCV Valve Study

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 12-24-2011, 11:23 AM   #31
BC Jeep
1998 TJ Wrangler 

RONJENX

OUTSTANDING POST!!!

I recently resolved a LONG standing stalling during take off issue on my 08 JK by PCV valve replacement.

It was actually resolved by the dealer under warranty using a Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) but,,, just installing the correct PCV made all the difference in the world!

I as did the dealer thought it was a defective Throtte Body.. The TSB was linked to that repair.

Heres a link to a post that I started on that stalling issue:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/i.../#post12732449

Bill

BC Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2013, 04:05 PM   #32
4x4fun
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I found to part numbers for the PCV on Advance Auto Parts for the 2007 JK unlimited both about $10.00

BWD PCV Valve Part No. PCV555/ Wells Vehicle Electronics PCV Valve Part No. PCV406
4x4fun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
JK Wrangler , pcv , pcv valve , wrangler

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.