OEM outside mirrors - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > OEM outside mirrors

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitClayton Off Road - Come see us at these events!

Unread 03-29-2013, 03:02 PM   #16
brianjw
2012 JK Wrangler 

The f150 mirrors are awesome. I don't know what it is, even my cheapo 2010 focus has great mirrors. They are just shaped well and have a great range of view, I can see the rear tire and a good view in the "blind spot". Jeep/Chrysler/dodge mirrors have always had terrible range of view in comparison, same with VW. Funny how you notice the little things between manufacturers. I have some round convex mirrors in the bottom outside corner of the jeep mirrors to so I can see the what the rear tires are going over. I don't really like the way they look but they at least function.

brianjw is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2013, 04:20 PM   #17
Mr. D
2013 JK Wrangler 

I couldn't find anything larger than stock that would be a direct replacement for the Wrangler.
Everything larger seems to just be for tube doors/door-less applications and such.

We have an older F-150 and even though they don't include the convex section, they are still huge and awesome.
We put those little round mirrors in the corners also.

I'll probably end up adding those to my new JK, but since it's an Unlimited, they'll just be used for ensuring I'm between the parking stripes at the mall.
Mr. D is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.