OEM Cargo Lid - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > OEM Cargo Lid

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 11-26-2012, 10:29 AM   #1
ST088
2011 JK Wrangler 

OEM Cargo Lid

Collision Catalog - 2011 - Jeep - WRANGLER
body hardware, rear body & floor, interior trim, lid 2 DOOR

Item 2 one the picture.

Can someone please get me the part number for the oem cargo lid, I just bought a jeep and it is missing, I checked about 20 different Mopar OEM parts sites and they do not let you see the parts #'s anymore, I guess they think you will get the # and search the internet for the cheapest price. If someone with a 2011 2-door JK can flip there's lid over and look for me, my JK is a Rubicon with black carpet, I am not sure if that make a difference on the part # of the lid. I would be thankful for the help.

wj07670.gif  
ST088 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-26-2012, 10:34 AM   #2
ronjenx
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Try this. It's from an '08, though. Don't know if your '11 is different.

5KJ061DVAD
ronjenx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-26-2012, 12:11 PM   #3
ST088
2011 JK Wrangler 

The 5KJ061DVAD must be different, it is showing a cost of $170 ish. The ones I have looked at online for 2011's with no product # are showing around $50.00. Thanks for the reply!!
Unread 11-26-2012, 02:28 PM   #4
Godholio
2012 JK Wrangler 

Have you tried calling a dealer? I've never had a problem getting a part # from the guys at the counter.
Utah Jeep Crew #148
No powerball here? How am I supposed to finance the mods?!?
'12 Sport...miss my YJ for all the wrong reasons though
Godholio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-26-2012, 04:02 PM   #5
Jiblet
2008 JK Wrangler 

Yikes! $170... for that kind of money check out the Tuffy JK Locking Cubby Cover.

http://www.tuffyproducts.com/p-189-j...bby-cover.aspx
Jiblet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-26-2012, 04:35 PM   #6
ST088
2011 JK Wrangler 

Finally found the part # 1PM27DX9AD. $160 at local dealership. Around $130 online. The Tuffy cover is looking better and better. Thanks for the help

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.