odered by 07 sahara unlimited mon - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > odered by 07 sahara unlimited mon

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!

Unread 08-09-2006, 03:17 PM   #1
ky_soldier

odered by 07 sahara unlimited mon

every option sans the smoker pkg :-) jeep green / khaki

I could not order the 20gb nav just yet, but gave my salesman the part number and they said as soon as they could get one they would install it for me.

looking like Oct delivery at the latest. I'll let you know when they have a VIN established for it.

and I meant to type ORDERED MY 07..... but had brain cramps along the way

Last edited by ky_soldier; 08-09-2006 at 03:44 PM..
ky_soldier is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-10-2006, 12:50 AM   #2
Jeepin_Al
DAJC.......Get stuck!!!!

I understand, I was just as excited when I ordered mine. This wait sucks though.
Unread 08-11-2006, 09:32 AM   #3
BIGNUTT
1997 TJ Wrangler 

when they hitting lots?

Proud to be a Christian
BIGNUTT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-11-2006, 09:59 AM   #4
ky_soldier

lookin like a few weeks away for the first few spec vehicles for dealer's lots'. Mine likely won't get there until Oct.
ky_soldier is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-11-2006, 10:47 AM   #5
JurassicMan

Did they happen to say how much the Navigation system was going to be? Also did you have the option of a black top for the Jeep Green Sahara? I was planning on getting the SWB Sahara in Jeep green. Congrats on your order.
JurassicMan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.