Nth Degree Coils - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Nth Degree Coils

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-16-2013, 01:54 PM   #1
Schoolyards
2008 JK Wrangler 

Nth Degree Coils

I was given some Nth Degree 3.5" coils from a buddy that he said were only used for a short time. He wanted to go to 37's so took em' off after not using them long.

My question is, what else will I need to make my 2008 JKUR work with these? I had my Cherokee stolen 6 months ago and built that thing well but now a Wrangler owner, I feel like a beginner again. With my Cherokee, a 4.5" lift opened up a ton of other necessities, SYE, extended driveline, shims, extended brake lines, extended sway bar links/disconnects, and on and on... it never stopped and was expensive.

If I have just the 3.5" coils, what else do I need, I no idea what I would be getting into.

If I was not given these, I planned on a Teraflex budget boost (just have the teraflex leveling kit now) to run 35's. I don't do hardcore stuff, just take the family camping into hard to reach spots mostly. I must admit, running 33's on my current set-up would do me just fine however I love the look of the Unlimited on 35's so while I hate to admit it, looks matters, ha!

Any suggestions would be helpful. If it opens up a ton of work, money and issues then maybe the boost will work fine. I just thought that sense I got these nice coils, it's a good start to make it a capable rig.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Schoolyards
Costa Mesa, CA

Schoolyards is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.