NOBODY has khaki tops?? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > NOBODY has khaki tops??

JKS Products @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955Rubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops and

Unread 03-06-2007, 03:39 PM   #16
JurassicMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLSeaMonkey
And only certain colors, Red Rock, Jeep Green... anything else? Not offered for my Rescue Green, but I don't think that would look good anyway. How about black with the khaki? That would look sharp!
Khaki is also available with the Black Saharas.

JurassicMan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2007, 03:23 AM   #17
JeepViper

The Khaki looks more gray to me. I like them though. I'm waiting until 08 to order mine, hopefully with the Stone White body and Sahara pkg.

Cheers,
JV

"Do not follow where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no road, and leave a trail"...
JeepViper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2007, 06:50 AM   #18
Alwaysdangerous

khaki top

I've got a black unlimited Sahara with khaki top but I can't figure out how to post a picture
Alwaysdangerous is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2007, 03:22 PM   #19
RIOGRANDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysdangerous
I've got a black unlimited Sahara with khaki top but I can't figure out how to post a picture
You don't have enough posts and your not a paying member.

I had a '95 Wrangler with a green color that is very similar to the Jeep Green. My flares were unpainted and I had the Spice soft top. I loved the way it looked. I would figth tooth and nail for an X Jeep Green with a Khaki soft top.

Green Jeep Club Member #61
Maryland Jeep Club Member #3
'95 Green YJ Rio Grande
4 Cyl, Auto, Akimoto Funnel Ram Air Intake, BORLA Exhaust, 2" Shackle Lift, 30" Futura Enforcer's M/T on Outlaw II's, Bestop Soft Top, Slider Half Windows, SS Step Bars, Xenon Extended Flares.
SOLD
RIOGRANDE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2007, 07:28 PM   #20
Mortikhi

My definition of Khaki differs from DC's.

In my part of the world, khaki means tan. For DC, it seems, khaki means grey.
Mortikhi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2007, 07:58 PM   #21
Jeep Guy 5

I haven't seen any black JK's with Khaki tops. My TJ is black with a khaki soft top. I really like the way it looks, and wish I could see what that color scheme would look like on a JK.
Jeep Guy 5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2007, 08:36 PM   #22
Thunderstrike
Web Wheeler

2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep Guy 5
I haven't seen any black JK's with Khaki tops. My TJ is black with a khaki soft top. I really like the way it looks, and wish I could see what that color scheme would look like on a JK.
Don't think it will look right, as the JK Kahki top is tooo light. It would give a terrible contrast I think.
Auto, Power, Remote Start, Towing Package, MyGig Navigation with Lockpick, Rear View Camera, B&M 70268 Transmission Cooler, Aeroforce Interceptor, Valentine 1, Tub Sound-Deadened with Raamat and Ensolite, Hard Top Heat Insulated with 1/2" Styrofoam Insulation, Bilstein Shocks Front & Rear, PIAA Dual Horns, IPF 920H4 Headlights.
Protection: Skid Row Engine Skid, Lower Control Arm skid & Evaporator Skid; Rock Hard Gas Tank Skid; Warn Stainless Steel Differential Skid Front & Rear.
Recovery Gear: Warn 9.5Ti Winch, 11,000# Pull-Pal.
Communication: Uniden 520XL CB, Diesel External Speaker, 3' FireStik Whip.
Shrockworks Mid-width Front Bumper with Warn 9.5Ti Winch -- Ordered 7/17/2009; Bumper Received 12/4/2009.
1" Coil Spacer Front & 1/2" Coil Spacer Rear restored OEM Rake.
4x4 Trips:
Moab - 4/2006, 5/2008, 4/2009, 5/2011, 4/2013
Ouray - 8/2007
Rubicon - 9/2008
Gone, but not forgotten: 2004 TJ, 1999 Audi A4, 1992 VW Jetta GL 5 Speed
Thunderstrike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2007, 08:02 AM   #23
RIOGRANDE

I've always liked Green/Tan, Black/Tan and Black/Black. I have seen each of these combos in person they do work well together, but it all depends on preference .
Green Jeep Club Member #61
Maryland Jeep Club Member #3
'95 Green YJ Rio Grande
4 Cyl, Auto, Akimoto Funnel Ram Air Intake, BORLA Exhaust, 2" Shackle Lift, 30" Futura Enforcer's M/T on Outlaw II's, Bestop Soft Top, Slider Half Windows, SS Step Bars, Xenon Extended Flares.
SOLD
RIOGRANDE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2007, 11:46 AM   #24
JeF4y

I'm a "Nobody" too.
Unread 03-08-2007, 02:38 PM   #25
Burkey

Khaki Top on Unlimited

Two different seasons. I look forward to pictures next summer. Right now the JK is covered in a "not-so-fine" coating of road salt.
jeep-nitro-w-.jpg   jeep-w-.jpg  
Burkey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.