Newbie. to Jeep. - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Newbie. to Jeep.

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-28-2010, 11:40 PM   #16
Jeepluv
2010 JK Wrangler 

thanks wrestlerobx for the advice you given about your whip, and information

@ skivvis i will be doing this.. im going to try and learn some stuff about it before i do anything and get help from this forum. since everyone is active and helps out so much!! i apprecaite all the help.. with that clayton off road that pretty much sums up everything i need.. at bottom comes with the quick disconnects shocks, front drive shaft(1350 CV)/ front swaybar disconnects, high steer kit (no idea what that is) rear driveshaft(1350cv) , shocks Bilstein 5100, pretty pricey.. about 4.2 grand.. i guess if i wanted to buy everything at once i could do that , guess i could just buy all that at once :P but im not going to for a while.. i will do with my bumper im ordering and winch.. for now.. and my stock jeep wrangler islander.. already comes with mud terrains on it.. and stuff.. can have some fun.. thinking about removing the crappy side steps.. that the got or w.e you want to call it.. mud always gets stuck underneath it.. kinda pointless ;/

i mean would i really need a new driveshaft? and rear drive shaft? or can i just get swaybar discconnects shocks / and ofcourse the 3.5" lift.

also what is a high steer kit :P tryied googling it .. no response..

Jeepluv is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bumper , choices , JK Wrangler , options , reviews , winch , wrangler

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.