Newb !!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Newb !!!

Savvy Aluminum BumpersIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 10-19-2013, 11:52 AM   #1
TonyR08

Newb !!!

Hi all. I just picked up my 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. I had a 1990 wrangler WAY BACK when I was young. Have wanted another for a while. got a good deal and jumped on it. I have sooooo many mods to do.. I will be searching this forum for ideas. 1st thing is to install my DVD/NAV unit and sub. Then lift and wheels...then.. then... ugg so much to do.. LOL

great forum!!!

TonyR08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2013, 12:19 PM   #2
drmad7
2013 JK Wrangler 

Congrats! Welcome to JeepForum!!
drmad7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2013, 04:56 PM   #3
HappyTrails
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Congratulations and to Jeep Forum.
We will provide you with plenty of bad...er, necessary ideas for your budget. LOL! Nice thing about Jeep is, there seems to be no end to the modding. The fun continues forever. Mwahahaha....
Bunch of other junk.

"Y'all kin say whut y'all want 'bout the South, buy y'all never heard o' nobody retirin' an' movin' North."
HappyTrails is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2013, 07:12 PM   #4
LoneStarGecko
2012 JK Wrangler 

Silver Saharas always look good !
Congrats. Be careful with your mod list, especially with the holidays upcoming. Jeep mods are addictive and never ending.

Gecko Green Jeep Club Member # 12
LoneStarGecko is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.