New Soft Doors - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > New Soft Doors

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 06-23-2014, 09:48 PM   #1
sleepjeep
2007 JK Wrangler 

New Soft Doors

I was given new Bestop Soft doors for Fathers Day and finally put them on my Jeep. They were easy to install but not even close to fitting without lots of adjustment. (though they were very easy to adjust). I only have the front set because we rarely take the back doors off. I did add the pipe insulation to stop the door panels from flapping above 40 mph. I also bent in the top of the windows so they don't push out at speed. I have been up to 70 mph without them pushing out. I am thinking about using one of the spider balls through the zipper loops around the sport bar to help hold the top of the doors in.

Pro's ease of on and off. Light easy to carry and store.

Con's poor fit out of box. A little costly

img_0783.jpg   img_0803.jpg  
sleepjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2014, 10:19 AM   #2
CJsPerson
2008 JK Wrangler 

Excellent. I love my soft doors. Enjoy.

I off road because I have a Jeep. I don't have a Jeep because I off road. Above all my Jeep is a convertible. That's where my love is for the brand ...convertible overkill
CJsPerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2014, 11:07 AM   #3
dcramer63
2011 JK Wrangler 

I off road because I have a Jeep. I don't have a Jeep because I off road. Above all my Jeep is a convertible. That's where my love is for the brand ...convertible overkill

^^ Love your sig line...I've paraphrased it since I first saw it, but now can recite verbatim.
dcramer63 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.