new rear seat and roll bar covers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > new rear seat and roll bar covers

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 07-23-2010, 12:09 PM   #1
Brent_f70
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

new rear seat and roll bar covers

I figured it was about time to cover my roll bars. The factory covers wouldn't work anymore after I added the ORFab cage. I sent the jeep to an upholstery shop and while it was there I had the rear seat recovered as well. Added MOLLE attachments to the rear seat while they were at it.....

6.7 HEMI, ProRock 60's, Atlas 4 speed t-case, on board air, Teraflex long arm plus ACOS, 37 inch Maxxis Trepadors, 5.38 gears, AEV bumper, Custom AEV hood, Warn 9.5, Nemesis aluminum sliders and fenders, Or-Fab front cage, Poly Performance rear cage, Hutchinson Beadlocks, PJ rear bumper, HD Teraflex track bars, tantrum rock lights, woods shafts, corbeau LG-1 seats, Chaser Trailer........TIME TO PLAY!!! Colorado Jeep Club member #177
Brent_f70 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-23-2010, 12:16 PM   #2
JLC08JK
What was I thinking?

2008 JK Wrangler 

That looks amazing!!!
JLC08JK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-23-2010, 05:35 PM   #3
njparrothead
2010 JK Wrangler 

Very Nice!!!
njparrothead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-23-2010, 06:27 PM   #4
JDCampbell

I want!
JDCampbell is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-23-2010, 06:49 PM   #5
NickSully
2010 JK Wrangler 

Awesome look!
NickSully is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-23-2010, 07:26 PM   #6
Warlord2
2007 JK Wrangler 

freaken awesome dude! Love the cage too, that bar going across the back seats seems like it would make it a pita to get in the back though. Thats more or less a plus to me cause I hate backseat drivers anyways

What brand of seats are those up front?
07 JK 2D X model with 6 speeds. Full Traction 3" ultimate lift kit. 315x75x16 Toyo Open Country M/T on Rock crawler procomp rim. Ruby dana44's front sleeved inside/outside C truss and rear with 5.13's gears. Homemade rock guards, rear bumper w/tire carrier, oilpan/tranny skid, evap canister skid, light bar, switch pod. Riddler diff covers, Cobra 75 w/wilson antenna, Polk speakers, 10" sub, 2x Amps, Lightforce 240 drive light, backup lights, rock lights.
Warlord2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-23-2010, 11:36 PM   #7
kjamesm
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord2 View Post
freaken awesome dude! Love the cage too, that bar going across the back seats seems like it would make it a pita to get in the back though. Thats more or less a plus to me cause I hate backseat drivers anyways

What brand of seats are those up front?
lol the front seats? are those the ones with the giant name "CORBEAU" stiched into the headrest? are those the seats your wondering about....im guessing they are made by corbeau....but i could be mistaken... just playin that jeep is amazing, its exactly what i want on the outside, love the inside to, but the outside it what i want my jk to look like
kjamesm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2010, 10:19 PM   #8
Brent_f70
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjamesm View Post
lol the front seats? are those the ones with the giant name "CORBEAU" stiched into the headrest? are those the seats your wondering about....im guessing they are made by corbeau....but i could be mistaken... just playin that jeep is amazing, its exactly what i want on the outside, love the inside to, but the outside it what i want my jk to look like
lol....Yes the front seats are Corbeau..but maybe you were wondering the model right They are Corbeau LG-1's in micro suede. The back seat is the stock seat covered in the same material that I bought from Corbeau but the design is all "Auto Weave" Upholstery in Denver Co. I designed the molle setup on the back of the seat but they did the rest. My only instructions were to match the fronts as closely as possible.
6.7 HEMI, ProRock 60's, Atlas 4 speed t-case, on board air, Teraflex long arm plus ACOS, 37 inch Maxxis Trepadors, 5.38 gears, AEV bumper, Custom AEV hood, Warn 9.5, Nemesis aluminum sliders and fenders, Or-Fab front cage, Poly Performance rear cage, Hutchinson Beadlocks, PJ rear bumper, HD Teraflex track bars, tantrum rock lights, woods shafts, corbeau LG-1 seats, Chaser Trailer........TIME TO PLAY!!! Colorado Jeep Club member #177
Unread 07-25-2010, 08:21 AM   #9
kubwa_jim
2007 JK Wrangler 

Hey Brent, how are those seats on long road trips?
Unread 07-25-2010, 09:41 AM   #10
Warlord2
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjamesm View Post
I feel dumb, but whos to say that isnt the local 4x4 club logo or somethin
07 JK 2D X model with 6 speeds. Full Traction 3" ultimate lift kit. 315x75x16 Toyo Open Country M/T on Rock crawler procomp rim. Ruby dana44's front sleeved inside/outside C truss and rear with 5.13's gears. Homemade rock guards, rear bumper w/tire carrier, oilpan/tranny skid, evap canister skid, light bar, switch pod. Riddler diff covers, Cobra 75 w/wilson antenna, Polk speakers, 10" sub, 2x Amps, Lightforce 240 drive light, backup lights, rock lights.
Warlord2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2010, 09:57 AM   #11
Brent_f70
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kubwa_jim View Post
Hey Brent, how are those seats on long road trips?
They are very comfortable, can recline, have lumbar and can add a heater. Only issue on long trips would be the tight fit causing your back to get warm. With the side bolsters there is not a lot of air circulating on your back. I wear the factory belt most of the time. If I was to do it over again I would get 4 point harnesses instead of 5 point.
Unread 07-27-2010, 07:33 PM   #12
kubwa_jim
2007 JK Wrangler 

Cool, thanks for the info. Your Jeep looks incredible!!
Unread 07-27-2010, 07:51 PM   #13
wrestlerobx
2008 JK Wrangler 

alright so it has been pointed out that the roll bar that goes behind the front seats appears to block the back seats and I cant figure how someone would get into the back when the top is on. So.... How does it work?
Unread 07-27-2010, 10:00 PM   #14
Brent_f70
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlerobx View Post
alright so it has been pointed out that the roll bar that goes behind the front seats appears to block the back seats and I cant figure how someone would get into the back when the top is on. So.... How does it work?
Generaly, I am the only one in the jeep. I have 2 young kids so if they do ride with me and the top is on....almost never...Then they go over the center console. Wiht the top off, they crawl up the tires and get in through the side by going under te diagonal bar. The JK is my daily driver but is not my only ride so if the weather is to bad to have the top off the jeep usually stays in the garage.
Unread 07-27-2010, 10:17 PM   #15
wrestlerobx
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent_f70 View Post
Generaly, I am the only one in the jeep. I have 2 young kids so if they do ride with me and the top is on....almost never...Then they go over the center console. Wiht the top off, they crawl up the tires and get in through the side by going under te diagonal bar. The JK is my daily driver but is not my only ride so if the weather is to bad to have the top off the jeep usually stays in the garage.
well alrighty then. thanks for the answers guy with same name as me

Tags
aftermarket , JK Wrangler , roll bar padding , seats , wrangler

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.