New owner - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > New owner

Savvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in StockSavvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 11-06-2014, 12:20 AM   #1
sgtblkhwk01
2012 JK Wrangler 

New owner

I just purchased a 2012 Wrangler Sport. There are two issues that I am having. The first is that my Sirius Radio won't receive a signal(?) I have checked the antenna and removed the radio to ensure that everything was plugged up. Now it just says updating channels... The second issue is, that when I press the lock button on my key fob, all it does is honk and activate the security. It doesn't lock any of the doors. And when I press the lock button on the door, either when I'm sitting in the jeep with the door closed or if the door is open....it won't lock any of the doors, but you can here them click when I press the unlock button. Also, when I am driving all the doors lock and unlock automatically. Does anyone have any ideas? Or do I need to drive it back to the dealer to get looked at? Thanks.

sgtblkhwk01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-06-2014, 06:37 AM   #2
MYounts
2014 JK Wrangler 

You do know you have to subscribe to Sirius right? If you don't set up an account with them you don't get it. As for the locks you might have a key fob issue which a dealer can check.
MYounts is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-06-2014, 07:39 AM   #3
sgtblkhwk01
2012 JK Wrangler 

Yep, I ended up getting the three month trial and have called and sent the "activation" signal several times.
sgtblkhwk01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-08-2014, 11:20 AM   #4
Dovi82nd

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY... just dont hurt your jeep like i did, it hurts your wallet but more importantly it hurts your heart :/
Dovi82nd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.