New JK Wrangler owner now have top ques - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > New JK Wrangler owner now have top ques

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Flush Mount LED Bumper Lights, CREE

Unread 06-03-2010, 12:50 PM   #1
ShkDwnSt
2010 JK Wrangler 

New JK Wrangler owner now have top ques

Just purchased a new 2010 Jeep Wrangler. It was month end and got a deal on a 2 DR Wrangler which came with a three piece freedom top but with the nice weather out now I realize that it is somewhat of a pain to take off and put on all the time (all three pieces that is). I thought I could have best of both worlds and purchase a soft top and still keep the hard top but have learned that due to the hardware situation, I'd be dealing with that each season. So I was wondering if it makes sense to just go with a soft top and get rid of the hard top all together or if I keep the hard top which soft top do I go with (i.e. Bikini or TrekTop as the SuperTop has the hardware issue I alluded to earlier). Of course any other suggestions would be helpful. Trying to have my cake and eat it too. Thanks.

ShkDwnSt is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.