New jk wrangler - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > New jk wrangler

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 04-22-2013, 08:10 AM   #16
Wavedatya
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzMaster15
Your right. I don't want to be an a-hole. I just dont know that fancy would be the term I would use more comfortable...yes but fancy no. Sorry for the early morning a-hole comments.
Seriously? Go look at a 2010 and go look at a 2012+ year. I was offering an opinion and quite frankly a fact. If you don't have the ability to google and look at pictures that's your problem not mine. If two tone interiors, touch screens, delicate steering wheel controls, stitched emblems in seats, leathers, chrome accents around all the knobs, chrome gear and transfer case shifters, auto dimming mirror which are heated and power are not fancy I don't know what is.

OF4WD member #7523. Durham 4x4 member.
Wavedatya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 08:19 AM   #17
Wavedatya
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzMaster15

Either way still incredibly stupid
Troll. Can't take a opinion. Obviously a 16-18 year old spoiled brat. Again, another opinion
OF4WD member #7523. Durham 4x4 member.
Wavedatya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 01:03 PM   #18
insaneinline
2013 JK Wrangler 

No I don't plan to tow at all I have an old beater truck that's why I was thinking why do I have all of these vehicles two trucks if you call a ridgeline a truck and trying to restore a yj because I had a rusted frame and now i have the frame part done and the tub is on my trailer did all the sheet metal but its been 2 years and I'm not done yet and I have a while to go because trying to save money and pay car payment isn't always easy so I figure get the 4door and fix that up if I'm gonna make payments and work on something , I really only want to run 33 inch tires maybe 35 later and I barely do any highway driving I'm lucky if I drive the highway once a month so that's why I was considering one with a 3.8 put for not much more I can get a new one and start fresh with warranty should of bought the dang jeep to begin with but the wife didn't think it was safe for our son lol we won't go there but now she sees how much its costing to build one I think she just fed up to with all this stuff laying around
insaneinline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 01:08 PM   #19
insaneinline
2013 JK Wrangler 

I will say I test drove an 07 and 13 the seats in the 13 are more plush feeling it is a little more refined and I actually do like the power windows and keyless over non power but I really want something that isn't going to be headache
Unread 04-22-2013, 02:27 PM   #20
mrkevin

I bought a 13 JKU 2 weeks ago today and traded in my 2012 crew cab silverado and I am 100% happy I did. I got the 3.73 gears because I do tow some with it and I just got back from a 400+ mile trip and got 21.4mpg hand calculated. I have put right at 2000 miles on it in 2 weeks and have zero complaints. I have several buddies with 3.8's and hear them complain about how gutless their rigs are and I can tell you that there is nothing gutless about this 3.6 and 3.73's.
mrkevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 02:46 PM   #21
insaneinline
2013 JK Wrangler 

I agree the 3.6 has more pick up I want the 3.73 too I was test driving it went to make a turn hit the gas and it started spinning wheels lol . You always here complaints so its good to hear people going from vehicles I used to driving daily to a jeep I will have to do the soft top because of payments but I think it will be ok I like that it flips back in the front

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.