New JK - Rock Sliders/Steps? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > New JK - Rock Sliders/Steps?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Unread 03-16-2010, 02:41 PM   #16
Croce
2009 JK Wrangler 

If you looking for something cheap i just bought the Smittybilt SRC rocker guards and love them, they look great
Smittybilt 76643 - Smittybilt SRC Rocker Guards in Textured Black for 07-10 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec

Haven't been able to test em yet with all the rain in NE though, but my friend who's 250lbs can jump on them without any flexing and i was able to hi-lift my jeep using the rock rails too

Mounting was easy, Remove two bolts on each side, slide rock rails on, rebolt.. Took me 15 mins to install by myself

Croce is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2010, 05:00 PM   #17
Morgen251
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgen251 View Post
Anyone using these?

Rampage Products Recovery Rock Sliders?

Look like frame mounted, and they look nice and solid.
I've seen some ones I don't like, but these look like they fit the body perfectly.

86641 - Rampage Products Recovery Rock Sliders for 07-10 Jeep® Wrangler JK 2 Door - Quadratec

I'm also looking at SRC, but the tube design isn't my favorite. Anyone got these mounted?

BUILD:
Rubi Rocker Guards; 32" Mastercraft MTs; Teraflex 2.5" Coil Spring Lift; JKS Quick Discos; JKS Front & Rear Adj Trackbars; JKS Ex Rear Swaybar links; Zone Nitro Shocks; 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers; Poison Spyder Evap Skid; Cobra 75WXST; 3' Firestick quick disco; Rugged Ridge XHD Fr Bumper; Tuffy Underseat Drawer; 6" KC Long Range Hilites; Superchips Flashpaq, Crown Extended brake lines

WISH LIST: Front LCAs, Winch, 6" KC Driving Lights, Deep Cycle Battery
Morgen251 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2010, 06:32 PM   #18
crewdawg8158
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croce View Post
If you looking for something cheap i just bought the Smittybilt SRC rocker guards and love them, they look great
Smittybilt 76643 - Smittybilt SRC Rocker Guards in Textured Black for 07-10 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec

Haven't been able to test em yet with all the rain in NE though, but my friend who's 250lbs can jump on them without any flexing and i was able to hi-lift my jeep using the rock rails too

Mounting was easy, Remove two bolts on each side, slide rock rails on, rebolt.. Took me 15 mins to install by myself
I mounted the same rocker guards last weekend and with some grinding, installed them in 2 hours time. They look very good on the jk unlimited and i am glad i bought them.
crewdawg8158 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.