fwiw... I think (iirc) that 2007 Sahara's with tow pkg had 4:10 gearing. Your Sahara came with TrakLoc LSD in the rear (obviously a D44).
If it didn't come with the 4:10 than it certainly has the 3:73 in it.
The JKU has pretty decent factory oem armor/skid protection.
Before my first event (also have a 2008 JKU Sahara - 3:73, 6 spd, 33" rubber, TrakLoc rear lsd):
1 diff armor (warn)
2. Evap Canister Armor (SkidRow)
3. OilPan Armor (rancho red cover)
4. Smittybuild slide rails/armor
5. Mopar front winch bumper
6. Mopar rear metal bumper
7. Warn M8000 winch
8. ARB recovery gear (bunch of it and it's expensive stuff- tree saver, 4 D rings, 3 snatch blocks, 2 snatch straps, tow rope/chain, gloves, goggles)
9. Since I have a smaller 2.5" Teraflex lift, I still check the suspension torque at every oil change. Trackbar, Contol arms etc etc...
10. make sure you add the mopar additive to the rear differential!!!
Wheel it and have fun
oh... buy a decent CB! You don't want to be "that one guy." But, you probably already knew this stuff.