New JK Order - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > New JK Order

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDThe NEW Revolution Gear and Axle from 4LowParts.com

Unread 02-22-2007, 10:33 PM   #16
Bamoman
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldoro
Hmm, I wonder if I'm on that same train. Jeep was released on 1/31. Status tells me I'm in KZL status but I was told it is in transist. No Proof. Have no idea how the train makes it way down south. I'm in FLorida.
she said mine is in Wakefield tx now, headed to Westfield tx, thats just outside houston where i am and that it was in KZM stat?

Bamo

Bamoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2007, 04:10 AM   #17
unlimitedgrizz

got a call from the dealer 2 days ago(2-21) was do to arive on the 22nd , hopefully today
unlimitedgrizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2007, 07:53 AM   #18
unlimitedgrizz

starting to wonder if the S.O.B. dealer was yankin my chain
Unread 03-01-2007, 10:49 AM   #19
unlimitedgrizz

about time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimitedgrizz
starting to wonder if the S.O.B. dealer was yankin my chain
the dealer was tracking my jeep and then the next day it was gone!
the good news is that i took possesion last night, and i was impressed. the hard top dont leak- the heater is awsome maybe a bit to warm-the 6 speed takes a bit getting used to as well as the esp.
going to go back to the service department later today to have the soft top taken off(just to darn cold and crappy out)

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.