New Bumpers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > New Bumpers

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-Gear2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Black (Paint to Match) Grille

Unread 04-01-2012, 12:39 PM   #1
pbuchanan
2008 JK Wrangler 

New Bumpers

I'm getting new bumpers for my JK and I was hoping to get some opinions and advice.

I'm looking at either this Rampage one: http://www.quadratec.com/products/12121_1900.htm

Or this Poison Spyder one: http://www.northridge4x4.ca/proddeta...PS-17-16-020-S

I want my Jeep to be very vesatile, but I will be using it to do a lot more driving through the woods/bush, down cutlines, etc than rock crawling so that's why I was leaning towards the Rampage one which looks like it has a bit more protection on the sides. I do plan on getting bigger tires in the future however, would the full width bumper get in the way if I was to go to 35" tires or so?

pbuchanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2012, 12:43 PM   #2
94yjstocklook
1994 YJ Wrangler 

go with the poison spyder one and send me the extra 800 dollars you would have spent on the rampage.

If you are even questioning it just save the extra 800 and put it towards gas for going out and using the jeep.
94yjstocklook is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2012, 12:53 PM   #3
pbuchanan
2008 JK Wrangler 

The cost isn't the big issue though since I will also getting the matching rear bumper, the Rampage includes it in the price with the Poison Spyder it's sold seperately so the difference would be closer to $400.

I'm more concerned with what is going to be better and not restrict me in the future.
pbuchanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2012, 01:27 PM   #4
jrmandryck
2008 JK Wrangler 

I've heard nothing but good things about the Posion Spyder bumpers

Tags
bumper , jk

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.