About to pull the trigger on a bunch of parts and could use some insight into anything I may have missed, or you would recommend.
Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon (currently with zero mods)
Use: Predominantly around town, with easy/mod trails 15%-20% of the time
- Teraflex 1251000 Suspension Lift System
- Rugged Ridge 17606.76 Exhaust Spacer Kit for Jeep Wrangler
- KMC Wheels XD Series Addict XD798 Matte Black Wheel (17x9"/5x5") 4.53 BS
- Toyo Tires Open Country M/T Mud-Terrain Tire - 35x12.50R17 125Q
- WARN 87750 Elite Series Front Bumper with Grill Guard Tube
- WARN 26502 M8000 8000-lb Winch
- Warn 89525 Elite Series Rear Bumpers
- Warn 89800 Bumper Tire Carrier
- Warn 90030 Off Road Jack Mount
- Hi-Lift Jack HL484 48" Hi-Lift Black Cast and Steel Jack
- Hi-Lift Jack HK-B Black Handle-Keeper
- Hi-Lift Jack ORB Off-Road Base
Some things I am unsure about…I have read mixed reviews of lifts causing driveshaft wear due to the changed angle. Not sure if a) this matters with the 2.5” lift and b) the4-door model’s drive shaft angles are less steep than the 2-door. Basically, I just want to know if there is anything I need to worry about with the above setup.
I read new gears might be in order, but am foregoing that for now.
Are the exhaust spacers necessary for the 2.5” lift? Seems like a reasonable cost to prevent driveshaft boot from getting wrecked.
Any pictures with 4-door Rubicon in the last year or two with parts listed above would be great.
Thanks in advance for setting me on the right path.