New 2012 MW3 Value - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > New 2012 MW3 Value

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-27-2013, 09:51 AM   #16
CoreyZ
2012 JK Wrangler 

THe tire carrier and winch plate really are what puts me off more than anything. I can live with the hood being non-functional... as it still looks cool.. but the bumper crap irritates me to no end.

Colorado Jeep Club member #217
CoreyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2013, 09:57 AM   #17
suicideking
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyZ View Post
THe tire carrier and winch plate really are what puts me off more than anything. I can live with the hood being non-functional... as it still looks cool.. but the bumper crap irritates me to no end.
Keep in mind these are only needed if you don't keep the stock tires. Plus you could do the OR Fab carrier for around $600. The winch plate would suck. Again, only a problem if you're wheeling it. For $800, it would be better to get a stubby bumper that comes with the winch plate.

As I said above, the MW3 is great as long as you're not planning on dumping all the extras. I do love that hood!
suicideking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2013, 01:36 PM   #18
CoreyZ
2012 JK Wrangler 

Yup... exactly the ideas that had been going through my head. I could swap the rear for a cheaper one with a built in carrier (when I move to 37's), but the front I was considering taking the cutting wheel to, making it a stubby and sadly ordering the winch plate.
Colorado Jeep Club member #217
CoreyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2013, 02:14 PM   #19
BamaFanRollTide
2013 JK Wrangler 

The dealership close to me has their MW3s down to something like 34k. And I'm sure they will go lower considering that they will be 2 year old vehicles in a few months when the 14s hit the lot.
BamaFanRollTide is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.