Neoprene seat covers? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Neoprene seat covers?

Clayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank SkidTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 07-25-2013, 10:42 PM   #31
CJ7Dac
2007 JK Wrangler 

I have the smitty ones for about a year or so now. they are holding up fairly well, the gray has discolored a little bit, and I find it odd since the top is always on and the windows are really tinted. Also where I slide in and out on the driver seat its starting to wear out, the seams are pulling apart. I didn't expect them to last more then 3-4 years, but I am surprised how quickly they are wearing out. Next ones I will be dropping 700-800 on. My biggest con with the neoprene is the swamp a** factor, in the winter its great, summer, not so much...

CJ7Dac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2013, 01:05 PM   #32
HDJEEP33
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDominatioNx View Post
Have fun putting them on... Get someone to help you lol you're gonna need it
Just threw the drivers seat covers on. Went on pretty quickly. Maybe it was dumb luck. Gonna try to put on the passenger side during my 3:30 conference call. Gotta love working at home.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.