Need wiring diagram for 2013 JK - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Need wiring diagram for 2013 JK

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 10-08-2013, 06:57 PM   #1
mdwjeep
2013 JK Wrangler 

Need wiring diagram for 2013 JK

I purchased aftermarket LED tail lights for my new JK and had them installed by a local shop last week. While heading to the trail the turn signals went out, and then the break lights, and at one point the power windows went wonky on while on the trail.

I want to understand what's going on, and I need a good wiring diagram to do that. Did the Google search thing ... nada. Called my Jeep dealer, and they said go to this site to get a service manual ...

https://www.techauthority.com/en-US/...1&catID=374676

Unfortunately it has this disclaimer

IT DOES NOT CONTAIN THE TRADITIONAL WIRING DIAGRAM INFORMATION It does contain the wiring information relavent to a diagnostic trouble code (DTC) in the diagnostic procedure for the specific DTC.

Bummer. Anyone know where I can pick up a good wiring diagram?

M

mdwjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2013, 07:33 PM   #2
michiganmaveric
Got Beer?

2011 JK Wrangler 

No wiring diagrams available for our Jeeps any more. They want to make you to have to go to the dealer for fixes. How good of a relationship do you have with the dealer? Maybe he could print you one.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, how do you have time to do it over.

Lifetime member #13

www.militaryjeepers.com lifetime member/airforce26yrs

2011 Tango/Mango JKU
michiganmaveric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2013, 07:40 PM   #3
ronjenx
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmaveric View Post
No wiring diagrams available for our Jeeps any more. They want to make you to have to go to the dealer for fixes. How good of a relationship do you have with the dealer? Maybe he could print you one.
Yes, the dealer can print any circuit you want. The question is, will they?
Some will, some won't.
I have had good luck getting diagrams from the parts supervisor at my dealer. (We go back to my '88 XJ and MJ days.)
ronjenx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2013, 07:21 AM   #4
mdwjeep
2013 JK Wrangler 

OK. Thanks folks. I'll give the dealer a try again and this time ask them to print out brake light stuff. ... dang! I wanted the diagram ... grr M
mdwjeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.