Need help! Rigid lights wiring into stock fogs - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Need help! Rigid lights wiring into stock fogs

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LinePoison Spyder JK Body Mounted Tire CarrierBaseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft Ki

Unread Yesterday, 05:13 PM   #1
D700

2014 JK Wrangler 

Need help! Rigid lights wiring into stock fogs

Need help! Rigid lights wiring into stock fogs

I bought a set of Rigids Spot lights to replace my stock fog lights on my JKU. Im sure I can wire directly into original light harness or I can just run it into S-Pod.

How have you guys installed this or what do you recommend?

Thank You

D700 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread Yesterday, 05:20 PM   #2
14Sport
2014 JK Wrangler 

A lot of guys have had success just wiring into the stock harness. I suggest you try it first by running jumpers from the harness to the lights. If it doesn't work then wire them to the sPod.

I jeep therefore I am.
14Sport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread Yesterday, 05:26 PM   #3
D700

2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Sport View Post
A lot of guys have had success just wiring into the stock harness. I suggest you try it first by running jumpers from the harness to the lights. If it doesn't work then wire them to the sPod.
Thanks
Unread Yesterday, 08:08 PM   #4
Make mine a Jeep!

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Sport View Post
Yup excellent advice.

Iím one of those that wired directly to the harness without problems. Although they are not rigidís (Baja Designs) they are very similar.
Unread Yesterday, 09:50 PM   #5
D700

2014 JK Wrangler 

I tried directly to harness and when I turned them off they started flickering. I just wired them directly to S-Pod and their great.

Thank You
Unread Yesterday, 09:56 PM   #6
14Sport
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D700 View Post
I tried directly to harness and when I turned them off they started flickering. I just wired them directly to S-Pod and their great.

Thank You
Good deal.

I jeep therefore I am.
14Sport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.