Need Bumper Help and Opinions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Need Bumper Help and Opinions

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 03-15-2010, 02:12 PM   #1
computerguy

Need Bumper Help and Opinions

While taking my daughter to a doctor visit on Friday some idiot hit my front bumper on my '07 X Unlimited, crushing in the plastic end and breaking the lense on the fender flare. Now I am looking at options for a replacement front bumper. I have the factory fog lights. Any opinions on bumpers in the $500-600 range? Right now I am leaning to either the Body Armor Xtreme Bumper or Smittybilt SRC.

Thanks!

David

computerguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-15-2010, 02:21 PM   #2
DeepSky
2007 JK Wrangler 

Sorry to hear about the accident... Similarly some numbskull hit me only 5-6 months after I bought my Jeep. On the bright side the compensation I received from my insurance is what bought me my front bumper

You'll probably be happy regardless of which bumper you go with. Have you looked at the Rugged Ridge XHD modular front bumper? You can configure it in several different ways so much so that it comes out looking like either the body armor or smittybilt one. It's a little more expensive depending on how you configure it but it looks a little meaner and better than the above two IMO.
Unread 03-15-2010, 02:26 PM   #3
dvdsjk
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

Although I went AEV (had some xtra cash last year), I loved my Rugged Ridge on my last JK! You can customize it any way you like.Shop around, theres some good deals on them out there.
dvdsjk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.