MYGIG available for order today! - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > MYGIG available for order today!

Jeep Wrangler Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontJeep Grand Cherokee Window RegulatorComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Reply
Unread 12-21-2006, 01:19 PM   #1
billycj7
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Lincoln Nebraska
Posts: 245
MYGIG available for order today!

Just found out from Don a Vee jeep. Available today!

billycj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2006, 01:35 PM   #2
JK_Jeep
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Coal City, IL
Posts: 801
What is the $$$$$$$$$$$$
JK_Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2006, 01:41 PM   #3
JK_Jeep
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Coal City, IL
Posts: 801
Part# 05064080AD RER Navigation Radio includes color touch screen display, AM/FM/CD/DVD player, USB interface, satellite radio receiver (Subscription not included), mini audio input jack, 20GB HDD, UConnect compatibility, voice recognition and rear backup camera support $1750.00 If that is the correct one?

http://www.mopar.com/m_acc_cat.jsp?c...=1166733656324
JK_Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2006, 02:00 PM   #4
billycj7
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Lincoln Nebraska
Posts: 245
the mygig comes with a 1 year service.
billycj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2006, 05:36 PM   #5
scottyc
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: 77007, TX
Posts: 866
Quote:
Originally Posted by JK_Jeep
Part# 05064080AD RER Navigation Radio includes color touch screen display, AM/FM/CD/DVD player, USB interface, satellite radio receiver (Subscription not included), mini audio input jack, 20GB HDD, UConnect compatibility, voice recognition and rear backup camera support $1750.00 If that is the correct one?

http://www.mopar.com/m_acc_cat.jsp?c...=1166733656324

That sounds right. It's something like $1375 when ordered as an option on your new Jeep.
scottyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2006, 09:00 PM   #6
snowcrash
Member
 
snowcrash's Avatar
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: South of Boston
Posts: 386
not to hijack this thread, but anyone know if that will fit in an 06 or earlier Jeep?
__________________
-Aaron
Member Cape Cod Jeep Club Massachusetts

2006 Silver TJ Sport D44/D30 4.88s:
RE Extreme Duty 5.5" w/Fox Shox 2.0, Currie HD Steering Kit, JKS 1.25" BL, 35" MTR/Kevlar, BlackRock 909 rims, ARB Snorkel,ARB F&R lockers, Vanco Brakes, Mastercraft Rubicon Dirt Sport Seats, RE Steering Stabilizer. AtoZ rockers with step, Gen-Right Full corner guards, AtoZ tire carrier, Bushwacker Fenders, Cobra 75WXST with Red Firestick II, Riddler Diff covers front/rear, DieHard Platinum, PSC Stinger, Banks Power Monster Exhaust, RockHard Cage, XRC8 Comp Winch, Savvy Gas Tank Skid and Tail Lights
snowcrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2006, 09:27 PM   #7
JK_Jeep
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Coal City, IL
Posts: 801
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowcrash
not to hijack this thread, but anyone know if that will fit in an 06 or earlier Jeep?
Go to ebay and search Jeep navigation and you will find about 6-10 of them for the 06
JK_Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2006, 05:03 AM   #8
08 Sahara
Registered User
1988 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 71
voice recognition and rear backup camera support

Is the back up camera available through mopar or aftermarket?
08 Sahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2006, 06:50 AM   #9
radioman
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Michigan
Posts: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by JK_Jeep
Go to ebay and search Jeep navigation and you will find about 6-10 of them for the 06
The 2007 will not fit a 2006
radioman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2006, 10:01 PM   #10
snowcrash
Member
 
snowcrash's Avatar
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: South of Boston
Posts: 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by radioman
The 2007 will not fit a 2006

Thanks!
I knew there were NAVs for the 2006. I had the RB1, but wanted the MyGig because that looks sweet.
__________________
-Aaron
Member Cape Cod Jeep Club Massachusetts

2006 Silver TJ Sport D44/D30 4.88s:
RE Extreme Duty 5.5" w/Fox Shox 2.0, Currie HD Steering Kit, JKS 1.25" BL, 35" MTR/Kevlar, BlackRock 909 rims, ARB Snorkel,ARB F&R lockers, Vanco Brakes, Mastercraft Rubicon Dirt Sport Seats, RE Steering Stabilizer. AtoZ rockers with step, Gen-Right Full corner guards, AtoZ tire carrier, Bushwacker Fenders, Cobra 75WXST with Red Firestick II, Riddler Diff covers front/rear, DieHard Platinum, PSC Stinger, Banks Power Monster Exhaust, RockHard Cage, XRC8 Comp Winch, Savvy Gas Tank Skid and Tail Lights
snowcrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2006, 01:39 PM   #11
billycj7
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Lincoln Nebraska
Posts: 245
got some bad news, u-connect and voice recog will not be functional on the mygig. It has to do with the rear view mirror not being there (no place for microphone) it is only functional on the Nitro and Sebring that has the appropriate mirror.
billycj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2006, 02:39 PM   #12
JK_Jeep
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Coal City, IL
Posts: 801
Quote:
Originally Posted by billycj7
got some bad news, u-connect and voice recog will not be functional on the mygig. It has to do with the rear view mirror not being there (no place for microphone) it is only functional on the Nitro and Sebring that has the appropriate mirror.
confused I am ???????????????????????
JK_Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2006, 02:46 PM   #13
billycj7
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Lincoln Nebraska
Posts: 245
apparently the wrangler does not come with the rear-view mirror that has the Mic built into it, therefore, the u-connect and voice command portion will not be operational. Im still wondering if it will be possible to get this as an additional part. it makes me angry!
billycj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2006, 03:59 PM   #14
JK_Jeep
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Coal City, IL
Posts: 801
Quote:
Originally Posted by billycj7
apparently the wrangler does not come with the rear-view mirror that has the Mic built into it, therefore, the u-connect and voice command portion will not be operational. Im still wondering if it will be possible to get this as an additional part. it makes me angry!
OH SHOOT, I HATE MY SALESMAN NOW, HE LIED!

Same day I bought my JK I bought my wife a 2007 Sebring, it better have it like he said or I will be pissed!!!!!!!!!!!
JK_Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.