MyGig anyone? - Page 96 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > MyGig anyone?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 06-11-2013, 09:27 AM   #1426
jryano

Well it's been about 2 months and I'm getting ready to go on vacation. I took my RER out and put in the original 6-disc. It worked for about 2 weeks then it started the same thing. So it's obviously not the head units. Can it be something wrong with my computer or the CANBUS system? I just don't understand how sometimes it comes on and others it won't. But it never stays on more than about 1.5 hours. All of the fuses I have checked have been fine.

jryano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2013, 09:17 PM   #1427
AlbertaJeeper
2013 JK Wrangler 

Hey everyone, I'm having troubles with my 430 (RHB) on my '13 JKUR not ejecting the disk. The cover slides down a tiny bit and kicks back up again. Any tips?
AlbertaJeeper is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2013, 05:14 PM   #1428
08blkjk
2008 JK Wrangler 

I have an 08 with the RER. Tonight I pudhed the open close button and the screen went blank and nothong happened. I manually pulled the screen open and got the CD to load. I pushed the button again and nothing happened. I again manually pushed the screen closed and still nothing. The only button that works is the U Connect button. Thought or suggestions?
08blkjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2013, 09:11 PM   #1429
meon2wheels
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08blkjk View Post
I have an 08 with the RER. Tonight I pudhed the open close button and the screen went blank and nothong happened. I manually pulled the screen open and got the CD to load. I pushed the button again and nothing happened. I again manually pushed the screen closed and still nothing. The only button that works is the U Connect button. Thought or suggestions?
I would pull the fuse for 5 mins, put it back in and try again. This worked for me.
meon2wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2013, 05:01 AM   #1430
08blkjk
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by meon2wheels View Post

I would pull the fuse for 5 mins, put it back in and try again. This worked for me.
Thanks, I'll give it a shot.
08blkjk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
JK Wrangler , my gig , mygig , navigation , navigation system , sound system , wrangler

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.