My Build Thread - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > My Build Thread

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 05-02-2011, 10:36 PM   #16
GeoBigJon
Cactus Hobbit

2014 JK Wrangler 

Coming along nice.

If you eat, drink, or wear cloths then you're involved in agriculture.
GeoBigJon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2011, 10:03 AM   #17
aznjeep

2013 JK Wrangler 

Looking good!! I was thinking of getting the Rock Hard skids for the engine/tranny/transfer case. How do you like them?
'99 TJ "L'il Pepper" (sold)
aznjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2011, 08:51 PM   #18
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

^^^I love them instructions as stated could be a little cleare but they are great so far.
Cobra 29 CB, 4ft Firestick Antenna, Skid Row Evap Skid, Rockhard Engine Skid, Rockhard Tranny Skid, Mesh Grill Mod, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Front and Rear ARB Diff Covers, Smittybilt Rock Rails, KC 130Watt Long Range Lights, Delta Light Mounts, TorqFlo tranny cooler, Hood Louvers, Drake Hood Pins, AEV Snorkel, Smittybilt 10,000 Winch, Rockhard Shorty Bumper with KC 100watt Slim Light Driving Lights, JKS ACOS Front System, Breather Extensions.
deerassassin22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2011, 08:54 PM   #19
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

Well put some more parts on today Drake Hood Pins and Smitty sided rails.

Drake Hood Pins
Pros: Great product easy install on pin lost the bearing will email drake, eliminate hood movement look great
Cons: Pin bearing already fell out and price is expensive for hood pins.
Instructions: Easy to put on no problems step by step color photos.
Smitty Side Steps:
Pros: Look great and look durable and finish looks great.
Cons: Wish they would have mounted in more then the front are rear.
Instructions: Great easy to put on no issues.
hood-pins-mod-2-.jpg   side-armor-rails-mod-3-.jpg   side-armor-rails-mod-1-.jpg  
Cobra 29 CB, 4ft Firestick Antenna, Skid Row Evap Skid, Rockhard Engine Skid, Rockhard Tranny Skid, Mesh Grill Mod, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Front and Rear ARB Diff Covers, Smittybilt Rock Rails, KC 130Watt Long Range Lights, Delta Light Mounts, TorqFlo tranny cooler, Hood Louvers, Drake Hood Pins, AEV Snorkel, Smittybilt 10,000 Winch, Rockhard Shorty Bumper with KC 100watt Slim Light Driving Lights, JKS ACOS Front System, Breather Extensions.
Unread 05-04-2011, 08:57 PM   #20
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

Fyi stock rocker guards for sale will ship pm me.
Unread 05-04-2011, 09:20 PM   #21
thedude386
2011 JK Wrangler 

How do you like your rocker rails? I was thinking of getting a set for my 2011 2 door.
thedude386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2011, 09:30 PM   #22
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

so far they look great and were easy to put on and look heavy duty like the looks also. Not sure what else haven't tested them on rocks or impact but me and a buddy jumped up and down on them and no issues.
Unread 05-11-2011, 10:28 PM   #23
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

More Stuff

Well got my Louver's today look great and easy install. Well got them put on today looks great no install problems and are looking and working great. Just to clearify they are fully functional not taped on. Make sure you measure like 6 times and your friend 4 times and oh you again then cut. I also ordered a Bestop High Access Bumper, Smittybilt 10,000lb winch and rings. And should be getting my JKS ACOS soon sorry for picture quality.

Genrighth Hood Louvers
Pro's: Easy Install great products.
Con's: None, great product will buy for my next Jeep.
before.jpg   after.jpg  

Last edited by JLC08JK; 05-12-2011 at 03:10 PM.. Reason: fixed error
Unread 05-12-2011, 02:31 PM   #24
-Zona-

Boy those are some sharp hood vents.

-Zona- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2011, 09:24 PM   #25
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

More Work

Well installed my JKS ACOS today worked great install was no problem. And they leveled my rake out with no problems cant wait might get some for the back not sure. Also got my winch in the mail just waiting on my bumper to get here to put that on, but I was able to wrap all the cables and protect them prior to install and mount the Selnoid. Also issue with DRAKE HOOD PINS has been resovled no issue sent them an email sending me a new pin and latch system.

FOR SALE:

Rocker Rails Stock 125.00
Stock Hood Latch 25.00
Stock Bump Stop: 15.00
Stock Front Spring Perch Rubber Protector thingy: 15.00

U pay shipping
1.jpg   2.jpg  
Unread 05-21-2011, 03:29 PM   #26
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

Well installed my AEV Snorkel kit install time took about 1hr 30mintues my wife put the whole kit on which was awesome. And hood louver day picture through my window sorry, and you can also see new snorkel as well.

AEV Snorkel
Pro's: Easy Install, Great Instructions, Template
Con's: None.
getattachment.jpg   img00022-20110521-1353.jpg  
Unread 05-23-2011, 08:53 PM   #27
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

Got a present today

Well I got home and had my ROCK HARD JK STUBBY BUMPER waiting along with some stickers to put on so what yall think.

Rockhard Bumper
Pro's: Solid Like a Rock, Easy Install
Con's: Didn't have instruction 1 phone call and 3 mintues and was good to go.

I will never pause to order anythign by Rockhard I have all their skids except gas tank, and all I need is rear bumper and I got all ROCK HARD products maybe I can get a discount one day.

Stickers:

30.00 dollars for the stickers I had 2 MONEYPIT stickers made and didnt put it on behind my snorkel I did however jack up the O a little but you but you have to be really close to tell.

I also have stock tow hooks and a SKID ROW front skid for sale, Stock Hood Latches, Front Bumpstops, Front Spring Isolators all factory.
jeep-1.jpg   jeep-2.jpg   jeep-3.jpg   jeep-4.jpg  
Unread 05-24-2011, 11:09 PM   #28
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

Well as with most my MOD's I don't get them done till dark due to the time I get home from work I will I swear get day photos of Quality Posted this weekend for sure. Well I added a Pair of KC DRIVING LIGHTS 100W to the new bumper today got enough lights know for sure.
kc-lights.jpg  
Unread 05-30-2011, 10:51 AM   #29
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

I finally got somedaytime photos sorry for the delay.
frontal-shot.jpg   top-hood.jpg   bumper.jpg   driver-front.jpg   back-side.jpg  

Unread 05-30-2011, 10:52 AM   #30
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

last set
passenger-side.jpg   inside-1.jpg   inside-2.jpg  

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.