Mopar Half Door Kits released (part numbers listed) - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Mopar Half Door Kits released (part numbers listed)

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineZone Offroad Body and Suspension Lift Kits, Brackets, DiscBilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and C

Unread 06-03-2010, 05:32 PM   #16
tclaremont
2014 JK Wrangler 

Seems like you could scoiur the junkyards and buy a set of full doors, and then just chop the window frames off. A little welding and you would have to be in them for less than three large for a 4 door.

-------------------------------------
tclaremont is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2010, 05:40 PM   #17
ZBoater
2007 JK Wrangler 

I think I am going for the Bestop Highrock doors. They seem to be well made, have some options, accept oem mirrors, and are a cheaper alternative. Quadratec quill even paint the covers to match my Jeep.
2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2dr auto w/4.10, Green Metallic, Freedom Top, Goodyear MT/R with Kevlar 35x12.5x17, Procomp Series 7069 wheels, OME 2" suspension kit, K&N air filter, Optima Yellowtop D34/78, Superchips Flashpaq, MyGig RER 2.045, Hella 700FF, KC Daylighters 631.
ZBoater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2010, 08:56 AM   #18
RogueStatus
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrangersfan19 View Post
Yes, and that person might just be ME!!
haha, if yours is red rock i'd be more then happy to trade!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.